My uncle told me back in the day Swedish girls aged 13+ would sunbathe topless at public beaches and how they used to fuck them.

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
He said beaches were full of them and he told me how the he and the boys old enough to buy alcohol would bring beer and alcoholic cider to the beach to chill and groups of girls would frequently come sit with them to get alcohol. He said that sometimes they would let them fondle and suck on their taught supple breasts in exchange for alcoholic cider and cigarettes.
He told me they used to sit close to the rows of wooden dressing rooms so they could bring the girls in to one of them to suck on their breasts and sometimes, he said that if they fancied you they'd even let you fuck them.

He said those wooden dressing rooms were infamous for all the fucking and fondling happening in them.

Fuark! I missed out on best decades it seems. Now beached are filled with ethnics and nobody going topless.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, _MVP_, Corleone and 27 others
He life mogged me so hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Sub0 and pardocel
I wanna get @RopeMaxxed

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Scandinavia is heaven for Chadlite+, hell for HTN-.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, RichardSpencel, Htobrother and 4 others
He said beaches were full of them and he told me how the he and the boys old enough to buy alcohol would bring beer and alcoholic cider to the beach to chill and groups of girls would frequently come sit with them to get alcohol. He said that sometimes they would let them fondle and suck on their taught supple breasts in exchange for alcoholic cider and cigarettes.
He told me they used to sit close to the rows of wooden dressing rooms so they could bring the girls in to one of them to suck on their breasts and sometimes, he said that if they fancied you they'd even let you fuck them.

He said those wooden dressing rooms were infamous for all the fucking and fondling happening in them.

Fuark! I missed out on best decades it seems. Now beached are filled with ethnics and nobody going topless.
Do they still have topless beaches now that lots of Arabs and Africans are in Sweden? It would be a rape paradise

h89yfzjvh5qy.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Corleone, TheAbyssinian and 10 others
Meanwhile in the white ethnostate

• Love it
Not surprised

Yes this used to happen

rockstars used to fuck 14 year old schoolgirls too....heard this old Australian woman on radio saying her friends would go to the concerts and fuck the stars, when they were only like 14

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, TheAbyssinian, AscensionMan98 and 9 others
Not surprised

Yes this used to happen

rockstars used to fuck 14 year old schoolgirls too....heard this old Australian woman on radio saying her friends would go to the concerts and fuck the stars, when they were only like 14
Arlopilled

Do they still have topless beaches now that lots of Arabs and Africans are in Sweden? It would be a rape paradise
No. Occasionally you can see someone go topless but only on crowded beaches with lots of people around. Never see jailbait go topless though. It's too dangerous. The ethnics prowl bathhouses for underage girls instead.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, pardocel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No. Occasionally you can see someone go topless but only on crowded beaches with lots of people around. Never see jailbait go topless though. It's too dangerous. The ethnics prowl bathhouses for underage girls instead.
My dad has many stories like this the thing is I know it’s not a larp with him cos he has proof of his slays.

JFL how I’m incel and suffering for his crimes as a slayer

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, pardocel and Deleted member 22627
My dad has many stories like this the thing is I know it’s not a larp with him cos he has proof of his slays.

Yeah I know my Uncle isn't a larper. He was a legit slayer who married in to old money even though he was kind of a drunk.
I asked him if the parents or other adults didn't get angry at them for slaying JBs and he just shruged and said "it wasn't like that back then"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone, AscensionMan98, Hentaiwatcher69 and 3 others
Ha-ha, there is this famous artsy Swedish movie from the 60s, where a girl tells a similar story: she was one day at the beach naked with another girl, two random boys come, they have sex with them, then they each go on their separate ways(it was also cheating because she was in a relationship with a nerdy Medicine student).
This kind of stuff seems to have been very common back then, Swedish girls were famous for their casual approach to sex.

• Love it
Yeah I know my Uncle isn't a larper. He was a legit slayer who married in to old money even though he was kind of a drunk.
I asked him if the parents or other adults didn't get angry at them for slaying JBs and he just shruged and said "it wasn't like that back then"
Yeah slaying young women wasn’t wrong back then it’s over for modern older women

• So Sad

I thought you had some white girls

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I thought you had some white girls
I’m incel ethnic races women like me though but they are small Minority in my location. White women don’t like me enough to ONS and that’s all I want. White girls flake or try running LTR simp game on me and I refuse. Cos I’m too kind I don’t have evil in my heart. White women like evil men sorry but it’s the truth.

boomers lifemog millennials and zoomers brutally, you needed to be a 5 percentile subhuman to suffer as a boomer

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, ;-;, Splinter901 and 3 others
jbmax theory was always legit

It's the worst time ever to be in love with JBs.

JFL at society persecuting normal male sexuality. I hate being a sub-Chadlite in this fucking retarded world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, phookmumb, ;-; and 3 others
This sounds like you took this from the movie Persona (1966), one of the characters describes something like this

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I’m incel ethnic races women like me though but they are small Minority in my location. White women don’t like me enough to ONS and that’s all I want. White girls flake or try running LTR simp game on me and I refuse. Cos I’m too kind I don’t have evil in my heart. White women like evil men sorry but it’s the truth.
Interesting. Especially when i heard a somalian here smashed a fat ass mtb white girl a few days ago. Where u live?

freshman year of hs…had a jb suck me off in the bathroom of the bus going back from a sports event. She also paid me $5 to do it lol

• So Sad
freshman year of hs…had a jb suck me off in the bathroom of the bus going back from a sports event. She also paid me $5 to do it lol

• So Sad
Interesting. Especially when i heard a somalian here smashed a fat ass mtb white girl a few days ago. Where u live?
I live up north it’s prob personal cos my manlet niggaz have no issue I just ain’t the type Cumskins girls want let’s just leave it like that. I ain’t their type I’m the type ethnic women want which I wouldn’t mind except my city is like 92% white so now I’m absolute fucked.

I have always said I’m the biggest locationcel on this site but guys don’t get it

I live up north it’s prob personal cos my manlet niggaz have no issue I just ain’t the type Cumskins girls want let’s just leave it like that. I ain’t their type I’m the type ethnic women want which I wouldn’t mind except my city is like 92% white so now I’m absolute fucked.

I have always said I’m the biggest locationcel on this site but guys don’t get it
whats wrong ethnic girls? ur black urself so u should be more attracted to ethnics than whities

whats wrong ethnic girls? ur black urself so u should be more attracted to ethnics than whities
I like blk foids but ones in my location are fat so it’s over. Ethnic women are ok but 2 easy I wanted to see how much of a treucel I am without relying on curry foids to bail me out of inceldom but now I have realised I’m a truecel and without curry foids it would be game over for me in my location. White foids are ok I’m not 2 keen on them tbh but it’s more of a pride thing cos my friends think I ah e a fetish for browner races (arab and curry). They know I slay black foids but it’s super rare but they know I pull them as well

Your uncle is under investigation for breaking international law

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, TheAbyssinian and ascension

fuark

good luck getting into a club there these days

The only nude I saw were chads skinnydipping around Stockholm during the morning sun

It's the worst time ever to be in love with JBs.

JFL at society persecuting normal male sexuality. I hate being a sub-Chadlite in this fucking retarded world.

It's the worst time to be an unattractive man in history. Even my dad has slay stories and he was an Indian immigrant in the UK in the 90's

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Hueless, TheAbyssinian and 3 others

You and your pedophile uncle belong in prison.

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 22627
Not surprised

Yes this used to happen

Iggy Pop fucked a 11 year old and her 15 year old sister. This shit was normal back then

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 16501 and Deleted member 22627
Not surprised

Yes this used to happen

I wanna be the rockstars so bad

Whats ur background, and which region are u in

Whats ur background, and which region are u in
Come on now I can’t say that here I’ll be doxxed 😉 but my bg is BBC though I’m not the extroverted simpy low inhb dark triad type so im incel here.

Black girls like me despite this but they are rare where I live white foids don’t as they only want thug maxxers and low inhb nt boyz. A lot of mullatos as well but I don’t like them so won’t speak on how I do with them. So I’m night clubs I rely on black, Arab and curry foids to ascend when I’m out

Last edited:
Come on now I can’t say that here I’ll be doxxed 😉 but my bg is BBC though I’m not the extroverted simpy low inhb dark triad type so im incel here.

Black girls like me despite this but they are rare where I live white foids don’t as they only want thug maxxers and low inhb nt boyz. A lot of mullatos as well but I don’t like them so won’t speak on how I do with them. So I’m night clubs I rely on black, Arab and curry foids to ascend when I’m out
Should be a lot easier for blacks to pull white girls esp now days. You could location max to some diverse metro city or some liberal place and see good success.

Should be a lot easier for blacks to pull white girls esp now days. You could location max to some diverse metro city or some liberal place and see good success.
I have just told you the types of guys white foids like holy shit. They want evil thug maxxers only that’s it no inbetween no ifs and buts. Sick of being gaslighted

So that explains why you hate white people lmao

So that explains why you hate white people lmao
I don’t hate white ppl JFL I just like trolling here and being racially insensitive. White dudes are awsome irl doe I like em. I dislike women of all races, and I have fucked cumskin whore before I just think cum women are overrated.

My appeal to ethnic women is because I have a beard. White/NEA women hate facial hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back