SHOULDVE GOTTEN IMPLANTS FROM TABAN FOR EYES

TRY TO FIX THIS IM TELLING YOU PLEASE
u have any other surgeries
Look closely

Tattooed eyebrows

Bad rhino

and red eyes

he deformed himself

View attachment 282323 i get his eye area and all but my main question is WHY IS HIS CHIN SO SQUARE
This is literally the biggest bruh moment in all of PSL's history. This absolute retard has enough money to get surgeries, but doesn't get any appropriate one. A lesson learned here : fillers are normie cope. Dr. Taban's orbital implants look more natural and won't give you this fake plastic look.

ALSO WHY THE FUCK IS THIS NOT TRENDING LIKE CRAZY BRUH.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, BeestungLipsTheory and Vidyacoper
JUST ALIENMAXX BRO

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Just become a Purge mask theory

Dissolve that shit immediately OP

U LOOKED FUCKED OFF

WTF DID U DO TO URSELF

*UPDATE*
I have removed the fillers with hyaluronidase after I posted this thread. everything is gone today. Thank you guys for telling the truth, I actually thought it was a good look. If u guys hadnt redpilled me I would have kept the look :confused:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, normieschmormie, Ethnicsmatter and 5 others
*UPDATE*
I have removed the fillers with hyaluronidase after I posted this thread. everything is gone today. Thank you guys for telling the truth, I actually thought it was a good look. If u guys hadnt redpilled me I would have kept the look :confused:
But some of your photos look fake,can you post some real photos of before and after?
But some of your photos look fake,can you post some real photos of before and after?
So you should have waited for the swelling to go down,cause they could look different

*UPDATE*
Post pics so we can give real advice on surgeries

i wouldnt touch this gentleman with a barge pole

in fact, if i got on the train and saw this chap id immediately get back off in fear of catching something very unpleasent

looks like he can drop dead at any given second, or that hes already dead and walking on shaman magic
this is the funniest and most oddly specific yet accurate description holy shit lol

Doctors who perform that procedures should be banned and sued, unless u are gay and happy with result

What is wrong with your eyes wtf?

And why does your face partly looks like an old mans face when you are clearly young?
Also you'd probably look better with brown eyes. Whether you're wearing contacts or not, that shade of blue just doesn't look natural on you.
That is because his eyes lack distinguished limbal rings. If he had dark blue limbal rings, it'd be another situation.
Doctors who perform that procedures should be banned and sued, unless u are gay and happy with result
Yeah, he fucked up his eyes big time and what the fuck is going on with that old man's philtrum???

Last edited:
The dude is a troll and you all fell for his crap
But yeah, it looks like an area 51 experiment that has gone fucking wrong

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution and Barbarossa_
yo what the fuck, he doesnt even look like a real person

ruh oh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@Akhi you should know this johanjohan guy aka yuyevon. isn't your previous account from 2021? this chap was still contributing under his previous account at that time

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
@Akhi you should know this johanjohan guy aka yuyevon. isn't your previous account from 2021? this chap was still contributing under his previous account at that time
actually brutal man this guy is beyond fucked

yep my old account was created in 2021, cant really remember why because i didnt even lurk back then

like a year ago is when i first started posting

@Grel Hellscream
@julianchicago

me after i decide to surgerymaxx

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 22623
like a year ago is when i first started posting
i see

he is truly a despair soul, after he was bullied by loox he deleted and now he returned to larping as slayer and trolling users with same bullshit like Biggdink but, he is very unfunny at that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic and Akhi

Is OP johanjohan?

@Grel Hellscream
@julianchicago

me after i decide to surgerymaxx
Truly over, he looks like when I try to create a chad in sims but don’t know how the sliders work

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi