My vents

Deleted member 21084

Deleted member 21084

TRIBUTE ACCOUNT
@maximumcoper_gaming

I don't know. Guess my mom still loves me because she feels obligated to take care of me. Sucks to not be able to do anything because of my looks. I mean my face actually is deformed.

I actually listened to you guys advice and stayed ouot of these forums until age 21, i studied maxx and studied maxx and actually tried to escape my situation... (my classmates were all LTN and incels truecels so I coouldn't see the difference).

Sorry, I know it's over and i'm not attractive by society's standards and the only thing I can do is to cope than rope. Neither my parents can help me. (My mom wanted to take me to surgery but I don't think that can help; one girl said to me "no girl will ever love you, except for your mother") yeah that's the biggest truth.

I used to cope that i'm not that ugly but the truth is I AM THIS UGLY. Ugly guys do exist, aan although nobody have ever said that to my face, some birth defects means that it never begun. I mean, my whole life has been coping than roping. I mean legitimately the only positive I have in my life is money and IQ, and even that couldn;t save me for being a 22 year old virgin.

I know i'd be roasted to death on these forums because of my pan face, I am an involuntary celibate as well but i'm actually fucked.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
@maximumcoper_gaming

I don't know. Guess my mom still loves me because she feels obligated to take care of me. Sucks to not be able to do anything because of my looks. I mean my face actually is deformed.

I actually listened to you guys advice and stayed ouot of these forums until age 21, i studied maxx and studied maxx and actually tried to escape my situation... (my classmates were all LTN and incels truecels so I coouldn't see the difference).

Sorry, I know it's over and i'm not attractive by society's standards and the only thing I can do is to cope than rope. Neither my parents can help me. (My mom wanted to take me to surgery but I don't think that can help; one girl said to me "no girl will ever love you, except for your mother") yeah that's the biggest truth.

I used to cope that i'm not that ugly but the truth is I AM THIS UGLY. Ugly guys do exist, aan although nobody have ever said that to my face, some birth defects means that it never begun. I mean, my whole life has been coping than roping. I mean legitimately the only positive I have in my life is money and IQ, and even that couldn;t save me for being a 22 year old virgin.

I know i'd be roasted to death on these forums because of my pan face, I am an involuntary celibate as well but i'm actually fucked.
study maxxing is retarded thats ur first failio, did u gym max?