My verdict on Shoe Lifts

J

Jigen

Kraken
After finally wearing my lifts for a few hours today. I’ve come to the conclusion that it really doesn’t make a difference. When I went back to my old job, no one noticed I was taller. And honestly i felt the same as I did before. I went from regular 5’10 to around 6’0 with lifts btw. My other conclusion is that these lifts are not something I would consider wearing all the time despite my original plans to do so. While they were uncomfortable at first and I could definitely get used to wearing them. It just isn’t worth it at my height. If you’re under 5’9 then lifts may make a difference as it puts you near avg. but for me these will be nothing more than something I use on dates.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Are you able to wear them in the club or would they be too uncomfortable while dancing?

After finally wearing my lifts for a few hours today. I’ve come to the conclusion that it really doesn’t make a difference. When I went back to my old job, no one noticed I was taller. And honestly i felt the same as I did before. I went from regular 5’10 to around 6’0 with lifts btw. My other conclusion is that these lifts are not something I would consider wearing all the time despite my original plans to do so. While they were uncomfortable at first and I could definitely get used to wearing them. It just isn’t worth it at my height. If you’re under 5’9 then lifts may make a difference as it puts you near avg. but for me these will be nothing more than something I use on dates.
If your over 6’ already it makes a big difference. Bring 6’2 means you can start mogging some men and that the average women is almost a foot shorter than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 22354
You probably live in a manlet country. Where I live the difference from 5'10 to 6ft is a huge ascension. You go from short to average.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Are you able to wear them in the club or would they be too uncomfortable while dancing?
I did 3 inches and in fact was very uncomfortable, just do 2+ thick shoes/boots

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and anoncell
I'm 1,88m btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Jigen
In clubs you will likely be wearing low top shoes of some kind and when wearing lifts in low top shoes like I was, you feel like your shoes are constantly about to come off. So you instinctively pushing more pressure down on the lift and over time. This will lead to discomfort. Couple that with dancing and you’ll feel like shit after an hour. If you can find some stylish high top shoes then outside of some minor feeling from foot being angled for long period of time they should be fine for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: anoncell
FRICK YOU
I will always be taller than you. Cope.
27638   SoyBooru

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverCel
What lifts did you get btw, mine only give 1 inch

I wear lifts everywhere, they add 1 cm, I use them with flat shoes to do even more brutal moggins.

Last edited:
You probably live in a manlet country. Where I live the difference from 5'10 to 6ft is a huge ascension. You go from short to average.
If I lived in a manlet country. 5’10 to 6’ would actually make a bigger difference. But for me it didn’t. Don’t get me wrong. I definitely noticed a difference since I’m a blsckpilled height autist. But irl when I’m out and about, brain now in NT mode, I just didn’t notice the difference. I heightmogged and got heightmogged by roughly the same amount of people as before.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
its prolly cus ur cheap ass negro insoles decompress giving u like 0.5inch

• JFL
How many layers did you use because the advertised height is wrong?
4 layers would still likely be under 2 inches.

Here is the height from shoe lifts, as explained here, since your shoe lift principle should be the same.
Summarization of height per layer of shoes, from a comment:
  • 1 Layer - 0.71 inches (1.8cm)
  • 2 Layers - 1.06 inches (2.7cm)
  • 3 Layers - 1.42 Inches (3.6cm)
  • 4 Layers - 1.7 inches (4.3cm)
  • NOTE: Results may vary based on your weight and how often the insoles are used as they become more compressed over time

How many layers did you use because the advertised height is wrong?
4 layers would still likely be under 2 inches.

Here is the height from shoe lifts, as explained here, since your shoe lift principle should be the same.
Summarization of height per layer of shoes, from a comment:
  • 1 Layer - 0.71 inches (1.8cm)
  • 2 Layers - 1.06 inches (2.7cm)
  • 3 Layers - 1.42 Inches (3.6cm)
  • 4 Layers - 1.7 inches (4.3cm)
  • NOTE: Results may vary based on your weight and how often the insoles are used as they become more compressed over time
When I measured without lifts I was 178 as always. With the lifts I was 182. So I’m assuming the lifts gave 4cm total.

When I measured without lifts I was 178 as always. With the lifts I was 182. So I’m assuming the lifts gave 4cm total.
I see. Brutal since no one notices.

From personal experience, I can relate. I am around 5'11 - 180.33+ afternoon/night height and 182 cm with most shoes to 183cm+ with thicker sole shoes. The figure increase with my morning height. Most people never mentioned my height at all, even when I grew recently, as I was 5'9 last year.
I even used shoe lift to be around 185 cm, but I still got no comments.

I think shoe lifts are helpful to not get heightmog or for dating as you said, for most men.

• +1
Everyone is wearing shoes that add 1 inch so if you were nearly 6ft in lifts, you were actually only perceived as nearly 5'11.

Everyone is wearing shoes that add 1 inch so if you were nearly 6ft in lifts, you were actually only perceived as nearly 5'11.
I found nt new balances that add 1.5-1.75 so mogg

I guess I need to get some high top Air Force 1s and add the other section of the lifts in my shoes.

In clubs you will likely be wearing low top shoes of some kind and when wearing lifts in low top shoes like I was, you feel like your shoes are constantly about to come off. So you instinctively pushing more pressure down on the lift and over time. This will lead to discomfort. Couple that with dancing and you’ll feel like shit after an hour. If you can find some stylish high top shoes then outside of some minor feeling from foot being angled for long period of time they should be fine for the most part.
Why do u assume going to the club with low top shoes? I go with timbs since I can put 3inch lifts there

Why do u assume going to the club with low top shoes? I go with timbs since I can put 3inch lifts there
It just looks off to wear timbs or Jordan 9’s or other rugged high tops. But ig it depends on the theme that the club is going for on said night.

Shoe lifts were terrible for me. I used merely 0.75 inches and they fucked up my posture and felt terrible. Couldn't run either. Shoe lifts are a joke. Maybe elevator shoes would work since they're built into the shoe.

• +1
retarded take. obviously to people who already know you, their perception of what you look like will not come over 2 inches. If they DID notice. they would be weirded out and suspect somethings up. this is obviously something you want to have in public/dates/events where people dont know you. and you can build the lie off of that from the ground up.
I see. Brutal since no one notices.

From personal experience, I can relate. I am around 5'11 - 180.33+ afternoon/night height and 182 cm with most shoes to 183cm+ with thicker sole shoes. The figure increase with my morning height. Most people never mentioned my height at all, even when I grew recently, as I was 5'9 last year.
I even used shoe lift to be around 185 cm, but I still got no comments.

I think shoe lifts are helpful to not get heightmog or for dating as you said, for most men.
why would they tell you? the average person is egocentrical they wouldn't want to validate the new mog height? yeah broo wow ur dick looks soo biggg. lmfao. If you expect niggers to mire and stare at you for being 6 foot you are delusional. even 6 foot 3 i wouldnt expect anyone to do that outside of some mumbai village,

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall