My vision is not that good, I can't see things from a far distance. Are there any genuine, no BS guides that could actually improve my vision?

Deleted member 13854

Deleted member 13854

Make Love Not War
Title

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Sub buzz 16167 1489344959 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, pizza, RoundHouse and 2 others
Here? Not any that I recall, you’d probably have better luck just Google searching for stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854
endmyopia.org , went from L -3 ->1.5 R -2 -> 1.5 in 14 months. takes long but its better than getting your eyes burned with a laser by a jew doctor and having to use eye drops for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and crestind
radioactive spider bite

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
better than getting your eyes burned with a laser by a jew doctor and having to use eye drops for the rest of your life
Implantable contact lenses > laser

getting them in July this summer

endmyopia.org , went from L -3 ->1.5 R -2 -> 1.5 in 14 months. takes long but its better than getting your eyes burned with a laser by a jew doctor and having to use eye drops for the rest of your life
How bhai? Give guide please that website is like a puzzle.

How bhai? Give guide please that website is like a puzzle.
1. use glasses that dont give you full clarity at your primary distance. 2. go outside and look at things far away. 3. youve got to learn to use your eyes like theyre supposed to. The term in the website is called "Active focus"

Its gonna take a while to learn how that stuff works, but you're essentially guaranteed to get back to 20/20 and beyond if you do things correctly. If you want a "guide", you've got to pay like 300 bucks for his course, but you can find all the things by yourself. The owner of that website is always emphasizing about how the guides are just a way to help run the website. also check out his youtube channel jake steiner

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and pizza
1. use glasses that dont give you full clarity at your primary distance. 2. go outside and look at things far away. 3. youve got to learn to use your eyes like theyre supposed to. The term in the website is called "Active focus"

Its gonna take a while to learn how that stuff works, but you're essentially guaranteed to get back to 20/20 and beyond if you do things correctly. If you want a "guide", you've got to pay like 300 bucks for his course, but you can find all the things by yourself. The owner of that website is always emphasizing about how the guides are just a way to help run the website. also check out his youtube channel jake steiner
I already tried all of that, didn't fucking work brah, I don't have time for all of that active focus bs xd.

• So Sad
Reactions: pizza
Implantable contact lenses > laser

getting them in July this summer
ig thats better. the thing about lasik and contacts is that if you dont learn to use your eyes properly, your vision will get worse over time. idk if you can just remove the implants and put stronger contacts back when it gets worse, then ig youre good

• +1
Reactions: crestind
I already tried all of that, didn't fucking work brah, I don't have time for all of that active focus bs xd.
you do whatever you like. I have my own reasons to get natural 20/20 eyesight. i want to join my countrys special forces and contacts are uncomfortable and not practical

I'm considering joining the Airforce honestly once I'm done with my conscription, but I'm scared they might tell me to suck a dick and go back to infantry if I don't JFL

Thanks for the site @ruoho

• +1
Reactions: ruoho
Only LASIK or PRK and I researched all, every other non-surgical method is a meme, the most you can do is to have a better lifestyle to preserve your current number and not let it increase

if you don't want glasses then get contacts

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP
I'm considering joining the Airforce honestly once I'm done with my conscription, but I'm scared they might tell me to suck a dick and go back to infantry if I don't JFL

Thanks for the site @ruoho
Happy to help. The stuff may get overwhelming at first but you'll make gains eventually. You might want to join the discord server too: https://discord.gg/pVXPqCWH

• +1
It's probably dopamine deficiency(gaba overexpression) and stress which cause myopia.

Last edited:
to preserve your current number and not let it increase
How would that be?

I heard looking at screens is a meme and it doesn't really ruin your eyesight. What do you think?

ig thats better. the thing about lasik and contacts is that if you dont learn to use your eyes properly, your vision will get worse over time. idk if you can just remove the implants and put stronger contacts back when it gets worse, then ig youre good
Yeah thats true. Luckily it‘s reversible, can be taken out anytime and be replaced by a stronger lens. Only downside is the price. It‘s at least twice as expensive as lasik, still worth it tho

air force only accepts prk

• +1
No go to the eye doctor

I went to the optician today and i need some hyper nt glasses. You probably need contacts or laser