My Vito Basso chadfish got 0 likes on hinge wtf?

dimocel

dimocel

Genetic Waste
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
867
Reputation
1,428
Anyone have any idea why? I put him on hinge yesterday about 24 hours ago by now and he’s yet to receive any likes. I also went ahead and liked some of the girls as well. What’s going on? I’m certain he is simply not being pushed out but how can I circumvent that if it is in fact the case.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7, Latinolooksmaxxer, roymustang and 4 others
Anyone have any idea why? I put him on hinge yesterday about 24 hours ago by now and he’s yet to receive any likes. I also went ahead and liked some of the girls as well. What’s going on? I’m certain he is simply not being pushed out but how can I circumvent that if it is in fact the case.
Maybe dumb pics
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Anyone have any idea why? I put him on hinge yesterday about 24 hours ago by now and he’s yet to receive any likes. I also went ahead and liked some of the girls as well. What’s going on? I’m certain he is simply not being pushed out but how can I circumvent that if it is in fact the case.
What picture
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Maybe dumb pics
IMG 0148
 
  • +1
Reactions: Roara and Wasted time
They or some algorithim that blacklisted you know who he is

on the off chance they don't, they don't trust a guy that gl to not be a catfish.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman, widdi, Jgns and 4 others
my friend told me its full of old ugly degenerate cunts worst app ever
Shit lowkey could scam some old fags and get some money to buy gear
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel and Jgns
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: dimocel, Jgns, BeanCelll and 1 other person
There’s nothing for ltns
is that what you told yourself to cope with your state in life

neurotypical ltns slay and date girls hotter than them everywhere

and you would think a "chad" would be able to get at least one like on hinge
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
is that what you told yourself to cope with your state in life

neurotypical ltns slay and date girls hotter than them everywhere
I was in ltr, I was abused and cheated on because of my looks
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dimocel, Jgns and Junbae
Anyone have any idea why? I put him on hinge yesterday about 24 hours ago by now and he’s yet to receive any likes. I also went ahead and liked some of the girls as well. What’s going on? I’m certain he is simply not being pushed out but how can I circumvent that if it is in fact the case.
Wow it’s over Chad can’t even get likes :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
It's very obvious this is a chadfish
Plus u might be shadow banned
There’s no reason for me to be shadow banned logically. I’ve followed all the rules
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
They or some algorithim that blacklisted you know who he is

on the off chance they don't, they don't trust a guy that gl to not be a catfish.
Wow that’s brutal if Vito wanted to make a tinder account he would need to get surgery to look worse to even participate
 
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll
It's very obvious this is a chadfish
Plus u might be shadow banned
not at all

no over professional images or event pictures

no unrealistic height or physique or lighting these are all very legit looking pics

he should have been able to get at least one like under muh blackpill theory

Vito
 
  • +1
Reactions: inyerta and dimocel
buddy hes a famous model:ogre::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Don’t they check it through Google lens if it’s real or not?
There’s no requirement for that, they can’t prove it isn’t actually Vito basso, + why wouldn’t it be real, is he just that gl??? We need to all rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Loganazim
not at all

no over professional images or event pictures

no unrealistic height or physique or lighting these are all very legit looking pics

he should have been able to get at least one like under muh blackpill theory

View attachment 5699931
Yeah I thought these were decent, I took 20 minutes total to find these pictures that look legit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
It’s easier to maintain a relationship as a gl dude
also cope

women get off from finessing better looking guys

the path of a relationship all depends on how you handle her

looks aren't leverage cause they expire and all average women have more options than men anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: nqx05 and dimocel
Shit lowkey could scam some old fags and get some money to buy gear
I would do that but I can’t stand the thought of even faking texting a faggot male
 
  • +1
Reactions: Clayed.nas and nqx05
buddy hes a famous model:ogre::lul:
Yeah he’s famous in the model industry and PSLers like us. In reality 99% of foids have no clue who this nigga is
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Roara and Junbae
buddy hes a famous model:ogre::lul:
he really isn't though

famous in this space sure

but the average american girl off the street would have no idea who he is
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Roara and dimocel
Wow that’s brutal if Vito wanted to make a tinder account he would need to get surgery to look worse to even participate
or just take new pics
wrong takeaway

blackpill theory just doesn't exist for men
I don't agree but I don't disagree

There's still a baseline you have to meet no matter how adept your eq is
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
or just take new pics

I don't agree but I don't disagree

There's still a baseline you have to meet no matter how adept your eq is
can you help with finding better pictures than this??
 
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll
There’s no requirement for that, they can’t prove it isn’t actually Vito basso, + why wouldn’t it be real, is he just that gl??? We need to all rope
Prove to who? They can check it for themselves. By the way, there were already lots of threads about that. With Jordan, Chico etc. They all got failed. Except those who used very jacked niggers with LTN face. So, I think this app’s community is quite different yk. Not how you expect it to be.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Junbae and dimocel
Prove to who? They can check it for themselves. By the way, there were already lots of threads about that. With Jordan, Chico etc. They all got failed. Except those who used very jacked niggers with LTN face.
Popcorn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Loganazim
can you help with finding better pictures than this??
I meant he would have to take photos of himself that weren't widely disseminated

I agree that if you ask people off the street obv they can't name em but it takes 30 secs to use a reverse image searcher and find out who vito basso is, I've seen all those images on plenty of tiktok slideshows.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
I meant he would have to take photos of himself that weren't widely disseminated

I agree that if you ask people off the street obv they can't name em but it takes 30 secs to use a reverse image searcher and find out who vito basso is, I've seen all those images on plenty of tiktok slideshows.
Yeah but which Foid is seriously going through the effort to do that? Especially not every single one, since he’s gotten zero likes, I’d expect at least a few.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll
does this not clearly debunk the blackpill theory

if ugly black dudes are getting tons of matches and "psl gods" aren't
It doesn’t
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimocel and Junbae
does this not clearly debunk the blackpill theory

if ugly black dudes are getting tons of matches and "psl gods" aren't
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves lol. The halo effect is real, one chadfish experiment isn’t enough to debunk the entire blackpill theory, and if it was debunked I’d agree with the evidence and realize it’s really about my muscle and personality, but all research tends to show the opposite.
 
Yeah but which Foid is seriously going through the effort to do that? Especially not every single one, since he’s gotten zero likes, I’d expect at least a few.
People have been chadfishing for the better end of a decade, it had a relatively popular sub-reddit before it got banned and there's still a post from 7 yrs ago celebrating its ban with 14k upvotes.

A lot of these dudes back then catfished for nudes and spread that shit around like wildfire women have reason to be cautious af

There is this from 5 months ago though
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
People have been chadfishing for the better end of a decade, it had a relatively popular sub-reddit before it got banned and there's still a post from 7 yrs ago celebrating its ban with 14k upvotes.

A lot of these dudes back then catfished for nudes and spread that shit around like wildfire women have reason to be cautious af

There is this from 5 months ago though
Hmmm interesting but not surprising. Perhaps I change his location to somewhere else?
 
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll

Similar threads

orbitlet
Replies
4
Views
53
Sett
Sett
WELOVELOOKS
Replies
1
Views
16
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
hexum.dnd
Replies
5
Views
48
motionmantris
motionmantris
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
17
Views
139
.dark
.dark
146cmsubhuman
Replies
5
Views
28
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top