My Vito Basso chadfish got 0 likes on hinge wtf?

looks aren't leverage cause they expire and all average women have more options than men anyway
in the long term yeah but in the initial stages its most important, women generally filter out the bottom percentiles entirely

you getting into an LTR conditioning on being attractive is much higher, assuming you aren't an actual freak personality wise or something
 
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves lol. The halo effect is real, one chadfish experiment isn’t enough to debunk the entire blackpill theory, and if it was debunked I’d agree with the evidence and realize it’s really about my muscle and personality, but all research tends to show the opposite.
here's the spill

physical qualities matter but autists took it way too far

mtn + positive media + proximity is all you need to slay and do well with women

height and status are way bigger boosters for men to increase their options than being above mtn

however blackpill theory of looks mattering above everything else is absolutely true for women
 
I don’t need proving with those bitches on tinder who just searching for someone to get fucked by. That’s first of all. Secondly, being very jacked isn’t for everyone if yk what I mean. Thirdly, the height which those niggers usually are like 6’1-6’3. That’s only the top of an iceberg. Should I dig into people’s psychology? Oh sure I would do that if you people actually cared and didn’t dnr :think:
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
I don’t need proving with those bitches on tinder who just searching for someone to get fucked by. That’s first of all. Secondly, being very jacked isn’t for everyone if yk what I mean. Thirdly, the height which those niggers usually are like 6’1-6’3. That’s only the top of iceberg. Should I dig into people’s psychology? Oh sure I would do that if you people actually cared and didn’t dnr :think:
here's the spill

physical qualities matter but autists took it way too far

mtn + positive media + proximity is all you need to slay and do well with women

height and status are way bigger boosters for men to increase their options than being above mtn

however blackpill theory of looks mattering above everything else is absolutely true for women
 
in the long term yeah but in the initial stages its most important, women generally filter out the bottom percentiles entirely

you getting into an LTR conditioning on being attractive is much higher, assuming you aren't an actual freak personality wise or something
nah women don't operate like men and it takes some experience with them to get that

women filter out bottom tier men by their relative status in the environment compared to other men not their looks

outside of extremes even an ugly man with status or popularity will be considered an fuckable option by women

both this forum and theory would be actually be best for women like an all-women looksmaxxing blackpill forum would be on point
 
  • +1
Reactions: nqx05
nah women don't operate like men and it takes some experience with them to get that
Prob, I don't think doing tinder/hinge experiments is a good representation of how much LTRs benefit from looks
women filter out bottom tier men by their relative status in the environment compared to other men not their looks
Quite debatable, the environment is insignificant at some point, and there may be correlations between status and looks e.g. height
The strongest predictor of attraction for both sexes is still physical attractiveness

both this forum and theory would be actually be best for women like an all-women looksmaxxing blackpill forum would be on point
I think the main benefit of this forum comes from people who lack looks / personality wise, which is probably most of the forum.

Since they're below baseline, they would benefit the most from tips e.g. skincare for acnecels, threads about social skills, technically "simple" stuff, interacting with women

its sort of like a minmax where they overcompensate with looks because they lack in other areas
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Since they're below baseline, they would benefit the most from tips e.g. skincare for acnecels, threads about social skills, technically "simple" stuff, interacting with women

its sort of like a minmax where they overcompensate with looks because they lack in other areas
most real thing you said
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dimocel and nqx05
most real thing you said
I'm not blackpilled, and it's always these khhv guys that are crazy about bp and hypergamy because they're autistic

But it's quite rational to want to improve your looks anyway, because costs are negligible and the benefits are good

for example in studies its frequently said that falios can lead to lower QoL and mental health
A 2020 meta-analysis of 42 studies found that acne was associated with depression (r = 0.22) and anxiety (r = 0.25). The authors characterized these as statistically significant associations, with acne accounting for roughly 4.6% of the variation in depression and 6.25% in anxiety.

When you're rejected from society because of these things, yes the benefit of looksmaxxing is huge, it diminishes after that

thats why I'm super concerned about not going too far with it, you could get body dysmorphia and start looking uncanny
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
he has a small head
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
I have no fucking idea why. Maybe he became recognizable idk
Must be
gays arent pedos according to libs only 20 year old white guys who date 17 year olds
I’m not calling gay people pedos, I’m calling the app of grindr it, the reason I say it is is because the app is known for being controversial and a lot of cases involving pedophilia, gay people are not pedophiles because they like the same gender as them as long as they date within their age range and legally and other things, 20 years old and 17 is a bit strange in my opinion and is illegal in America
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel

Similar threads

orbitlet
Replies
4
Views
53
Sett
Sett
WELOVELOOKS
Replies
1
Views
16
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
hexum.dnd
Replies
5
Views
48
motionmantris
motionmantris
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
17
Views
139
.dark
.dark
146cmsubhuman
Replies
5
Views
28
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top