My voice doesn’t suit my face

I’ve been very insecure about my voice since puberty. I always projected the thought that girls would be repulsed because my voice is not masculine or sexy enough to excite them. I sound like a socially awkward beta male let alone actually being one.

View attachment 1277151

Holy shit looks theory is dead when a thuggish tyronelite ends up sounding like this :lul::lul::lul: JFL lookscopers on suicide watch im so sorry OP

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714
Bump, this is the funniest thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I’ve been very insecure about my voice since puberty. I always projected the thought that girls would be repulsed because my voice is not masculine or sexy enough to excite them. I sound like a socially awkward beta male let alone actually being one.

View attachment 1277151

sucks man ive met guys that sound like u on xbox and they always get the piss ripped out of them try hang in there

That’s some racist shit a White liberal would say
Nope, here's my advice to you: build huge muscles, get tattoos all over the body including face and neck, get a good tan, nice clothes, bling, etc., start working on your voice and vocabulary to sound more black, take acting and voice lessons if you need to, then move into the hood for at least a few years to practice and consolidate your 'blackness'.

Nope, here's my advice to you: build huge muscles, get tattoos all over the body including face and neck, get a good tan, nice clothes, bling, etc., start working on your voice and vocabulary to sound more black, take acting and voice lessons if you need to, then move into the hood for at least a few years to practice and consolidate your 'blackness'.
I’m currently doing all those but I don’t need or even want to sound more Black or consolidate my “blackness”. I want to work on my voice but I’m already happy that I sound like mild mannered English person.

I’m currently doing all those but I don’t need or even want to sound more Black or consolidate my “blackness”. I want to work on my voice but I’m already happy that I sound like mild mannered English person.
In my opinion it's a failo, you need to become a hood brother...

But that's who you are, it's your identity, at least that's what people expect from you - when they see a black guy that talks like a white it creates cognitive dissonance in them, they become suspicious and unsure of you, you could overcome this only if you manage to raise your status significantly in some very specific fields, like let's say becoming a respected scientist, researcher, writer, intellectual, highbrow artist, etc. - stuff that's usually associated with white people.