My voice is dropping again

IAmBecoming183CM

IAmBecoming183CM

183cm by 2028 (inevitabiltiy)
Joined
Apr 25, 2024
Posts
24,059
Reputation
68,406
Maybe my puberty ain’t over yet, my voice is getting deeper again for some reason, and I checked my voice from an audio a few months ago and now and there’s a noticeable difference

Literally everybody I haven’t talked to in a few months from my old school are saying that my voice is dropping and got way deeper
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: superpsycho, Org3cel, JeanneDArcAlter and 7 others
More time to blast drugs:love::love:

Lifefuel bhaiis @134applesauce456 @org3cel.RR @vevcred2_0 @The Homelander @whitebitchslayer
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: etherwake, StacyRepellent, Neucher and 5 others
Maybe my puberty ain’t over yet, my voice is getting deeper again for some reason, and I checked my voice from an audio a few months ago and now and there’s a noticeable difference

Literally everybody I haven’t talked to in a few months from my old school are saying that my voice is dropping and got way deeper
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: vevcred, Mainlander and IAmBecoming183CM
1744225356189
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: etherwake, StacyRepellent, vevcred and 1 other person
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yesimog420, valentine, vevcred and 1 other person
maybe cuz all the drugs u taking bud
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StacyAttractant, Mainlander and IAmBecoming183CM
Maybe my puberty ain’t over yet, my voice is getting deeper again for some reason, and I checked my voice from an audio a few months ago and now and there’s a noticeable difference

Literally everybody I haven’t talked to in a few months from my old school are saying that my voice is dropping and got way deeper
Did you grow yet
IMG 1419
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StacyRepellent, seanonigger and IAmBecoming183CM
mirin bhai

probably higher T

have you gotten taller?
 
  • +1
Reactions: seanonigger
Maybe my puberty ain’t over yet, my voice is getting deeper again for some reason, and I checked my voice from an audio a few months ago and now and there’s a noticeable difference

Literally everybody I haven’t talked to in a few months from my old school are saying that my voice is dropping and got way deeper
Test is making its effects, I mean puberty really ends at 16-17 maybe later so ur good, unless u have got a full beard it aint over
 
voice is cope though tbh
 

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
22
Views
74
vinmal
vinmal
ANON
Replies
10
Views
50
ANON
ANON
selixxx
Replies
8
Views
42
selixxx
selixxx
truecell135
Replies
2
Views
33
IOD
IOD
Itzsimpledude
Replies
22
Views
75
Panchitosbroncs
Panchitosbroncs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top