My voice = It’s over?

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
I do believe your voice not only plays apart in attraction to women but also how people would perceive you. For me I’ve always been insecure by the way my voice sounds and the way I speak and I’ve spent years trying to train my voice and so far it worked very little.

Do I sound incel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Charisma, Deleted member 52452 and 10 others
@moggathon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
def sound autistic

diagnosed??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, boss8055, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
Yh, you sounded awkward and autistic af

• +1
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I do believe your voice not only plays apart in attraction to women but also how people would perceive you. For me I’ve always been insecure by the way my voice sounds and the way I speak and I’ve spent years trying to train my voice and so far it worked very little.

Do I sound incel?

Ur voice isn’t the best but ur autism is

Jfl u speak like some autist who’s doing an important PowerPoint presentation why so formal :feelskek:

Sounds same as mine

• +1

Do I sound incel?

Become news reporter

def sound autistic

diagnosed??
I can bet my right ball this guy has autism like who does a formal voice note like that to some incel forum blud sounds like he’s doing a presentation for NATO or some shit

well perhaps self diagnosed sir

how do i know??

no need to get worked up
Why would I self-diagnose? Do people on this community actually do that?

Sounds gay

• +1
Reactions: not__cel

Do I sound incel?

Sounds like utter shit yes you do sound incel

I can tell you are subhuman from your voice its over.

just by looking at comments just as I thought it’s over and no I’m not white

Do I sound incel?

sounds like you have down sydrome probably would get bullied

Do I sound incel?

You sound perfectly fine it's your face

u sound alright its just that ur autistic

You remind me of that one PUA that ITV puts at the beginning of all of his videos.

Every autist has that same undertone. Mother Nature is warning those around you.

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
@MakinItHappen post it

You sound retarded as fuck. Consult a professional speech therapist/voice coach or your life is over.

You sound retarded as fuck. Consult a professional speech therapist/voice coach or your life is over.
Is there testosterone meds I could take or medication?

Is there testosterone meds I could take or medication?
The deepness or resonance of your voice isn't the problem, so you don't need to take anything. Speech therapy could probably help you a great deal.

The deepness or resonance of your voice isn't the problem, so you don't need to take anything. Speech therapy could probably help you a great deal.
Do I speak too fast? Is there any positives even just one you could hear in my voice that could use an advantage?