My weight gain has stalled so Im bumping my calorie intake to 7k calories

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I have gained 16 kilos in 10 days, have gone from 65 kgs to 81. In first 7 days I gained 13 kilos and in the last 3 only 3 which means I am gaining slower. Ive been eating only 6k calories a day so I have to keep bulking in order to gain 60 kilos by summer. My cycle rn is 500 test 200 tren 40 dbol 10 rad 140, I am constantly fucking ravenous and get hypo every day and this is the effect of dbol, I can easily eat 7k calories which I already did today. Hope to gain to 95 kilos by April 4th and then I have 2 months to gain 30 more kilos which will be quite easy. Hope the tren wont suppress my appetite much cuz Ive only pinned it once. The pump is fucking insane and my arms shouldeds and traps have doubled in size, hardly gained any fat. I will post my physique after I think I hit 95 kilos cuz rn I am quite skinny

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and strawberrymushroom
Why are you taking rad 140 and dbol on top of tren?

larp that's impossible
I had been stravemaxxing for 2 weeks before that eating literally 0 calories every day and pooping 10 times a day and constantly vomitting cuz of an infection + I have muscle memory, I used to weigh 93 kilos

I have gained 16 kilos in 10 days, have gone from 65 kgs to 81. In first 7 days I gained 13 kilos and in the last 3 only 3 which means I am gaining slower. Ive been eating only 6k calories a day so I have to keep bulking in order to gain 60 kilos by summer. My cycle rn is 500 test 200 tren 40 dbol 10 rad 140, I am constantly fucking ravenous and get hypo every day and this is the effect of dbol, I can easily eat 7k calories which I already did today. Hope to gain to 95 kilos by April 4th and then I have 2 months to gain 30 more kilos which will be quite easy. Hope the tren wont suppress my appetite much cuz Ive only pinned it once. The pump is fucking insane and my arms shouldeds and traps have doubled in size, hardly gained any fat. I will post my physique after I think I hit 95 kilos cuz rn I am quite skinny
Gymcel

I had been stravemaxxing for 2 weeks before that eating literally 0 calories every day and pooping 10 times a day and constantly vomitting cuz of an infection + I have muscle memory, I used to weigh 93 kilos
rip your liver enzymes wait a few weeks after your cycle to drink alcohol

You’re actually gonna get a heart attack and die

0 kcal for 2 weeks then 7000 kcal with steroids

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and butterworld