My wheatwaffles rating

My ego is saying to not give money to some dude for a worthless ''service''. That means ego is the friend.

No it's not, lol. You are not determining it's a worthless service.

Here's what you said: 'Imagine paying some dude to rate your looks. Anyone can spend their money as they like, but that's just stupid.'

You never branded it worthless. Proving this is just about paying a dude to rate your face and how pathetic that sounds to normie society

EGO LED

I just checked out who WheatWaffles is and I can safely say you have no idea how to rate anyone if you think this normie is a 6 leaning to 7
thats wheatwaffle's rating of me

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
thats wheatwaffle's rating of me
He's ratin incels now? Pm me your photo son!

This nigga browsed psl for 2 days and start leechin off all our contents n theories

He's ratin incels now? Pm me your photo son!

This nigga browsed psl for 2 days and start leechin off all our contents n theories
I already pmed you my pics on your alt @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Xangsane, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
WW is dogshit tbh. it doesn't mean you are not a 6 but he is inconsistent.

I already pmed you my pics on your alt @Xangsane
pm me you pmed me 3/4

That guy can't rate for shit give me 5$ (85 in my local currency) and I'll rate you incels @Korea style

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
To cut straight to the point you are a

6/10

Closer to 7 than 5

These are your best features:

1) Good facial definition and low bf%

2) Straight mandible

3) Almond eye shape

4) Good eyebrow thickness and shape

5) Broad chin

6) Long ramus

7) Jawline has good forward growth

8) Clear skin

9) Good hair thickness and texture

10) Good hairline

11) Compact midface

These are your worst features in order of importance:

1) Narrowing lower third

2) Slight facial asymmetry

3) Oversized nose

4) Thin lips
He gave me a lot of those shit verbatim, same wording and everything. Copypastemaxxer

• +1
WW is dogshit tbh. it doesn't mean you are not a 6 but he is inconsistent.

pm me you pmed me 3/4
his distribution of ratings is quite balanced tho- ie he gives out approximately as many 6s as 4s, 7s as 3s etc

• +1
his distribution of ratings is quite balanced tho- ie he gives out approximately as many 6s as 4s, 7s as 3s etc
It's really difficult to rate someone on 8 or 10 scales especially if you are using decimals. it's easier to just say sub-human ltn mtn htn chadlite chad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and alriodai
To cut straight to the point you are a

6/10

Closer to 7 than 5

These are your best features:

1) Good facial definition and low bf%

2) Straight mandible

3) Almond eye shape

4) Good eyebrow thickness and shape

5) Broad chin

6) Long ramus

7) Jawline has good forward growth

8) Clear skin

9) Good hair thickness and texture

10) Good hairline

11) Compact midface

These are your worst features in order of importance:

1) Narrowing lower third

2) Slight facial asymmetry

3) Oversized nose

4) Thin lips
just why you asked him to rate you and not me. And paid him money rofl.
I am more precise, both psl and smv and know about how ascending.
Brutal that he rely on his "fame". Even his looks are totally subpar so are his understanding of looks and ability to ascend and rate.
Blackpill disproven once again

It's really difficult to rate someone on 8 or 10 scales especially if you are using decimals. it's easier to just say sub-human ltn mtn htn chadlite chad tbh.
well based on his % it seems like 8 is chad 7 is chadlite, 6 is HTN, 5 is MTN, 4 is LTN, 3 is subhuman, 2 is truecel.

Hes never given out lower than 2 or higher than 8

just why you asked him to rate you and not me. And paid him money rofl.
I am more precise, both psl and smv and know about how ascending.
Brutal that he rely on his "fame". Even his looks are totally subpar so are his understanding of looks and ability to ascend and rate.
Blackpill disproven once again

Lol @Pakicel

This clown's ego and narcissistic antics has come to the party again

Lol @Pakicel

This clown's ego and narcissistic antics has come to the party again
Blabla. Its just facts. You can’t even rate properly nor know what to do both soft and hardmax to ascend. @Pakicel knows better than you our worth in that regard. Not entertaining you anymore.

Honestly speaking...A man should not being paying,let alone asking another man how good his face look or how attractive he is.That's up to women to decide.

Blabla. Its just facts. You can’t even rate properly nor know what to do both soft and hardmax to ascend. @Pakicel knows better than you our worth in that regard. Not entertaining you anymore.

HighCortisolReturn
3085911 3085906 3085865 c9e0e8df2df044a6c93636be944d4bf5

Filler boy

3086641 472a9c31ba8dada71daeebce1a1b1789

Honestly speaking...A man should not being paying,let alone asking another man how good his face look or how attractive he is.That's up to women to decide.

You seem angry Shane.

Rating down to decimals, are kinda useless. Tiers are a bit more relevant. But you should pay to be comprehensively facially assessed and given the exact path of ascension, bc its a valuable knowledge and its worth it. And its not a wheat waffle that will do that

• +1
I don't think MakinItHappen is a bad rater perse but I have seen him tell dudes who simply put aren't good surgery candidates to get surgery.

I have seen you do this too but maybe I think this because I am not as optimistic about surgeries as other people on here.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 18840
I don't think MakinItHappen is a bad rater perse but I have seen him tell dudes who simply put aren't good surgery candidates to get surgery.

I have seen you do this too but maybe I think this because I am not as optimistic about surgeries as other people on here.
Softmaxxes ascend more than surgeries. The retarded obscure surgeries done by none, don’t

Softmaxxes ascend more than surgeries. The retarded obscure surgeries done by none, don’t
I agree. If you are fat with bad acne, you can go up a lot. All these implants, fillers do not have that much impact at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I agree. If you are fat with bad acne, you can go up a lot. All these implants, fillers do not have that much impact at the end of the day.
Implants are too hit and miss and risk reward is pretty terrible

Eye area surgeries tend to look shit

Filler is good for little touch ups here and there but not changing your whole face

Jaw surgery for people with actual bite problems is the one massive one which can be life changing

LL obviously works but not exactly practical for most people

Hair transplants look good if your donor area is dense

Nose jobs don’t tend to make a big differnce on men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChadlet and Deleted member 18840

Actually this video from wheat helps contextualise it

Wheatwaffles gives 26% of men a 6 or above and 8.9% of men a 7 or above

so based on this rating my face is atleast 74th percentile but lower than 91st percentile.

He did say I was closer to a 7 than a 5 so that means im probably 85th ish percentile according to wheatwaffles whihc is giga lifefuel for face alone

i heard PSL 5 moms 84.15% of faces that means ur 5 PSL as well loll