My white girlfriend said she prefers mulattos and im blonde, should I break up with her?

Pedro Zanatta

Pedro Zanatta

SURF & SKATE, STOP BEING GAY
I think obviously yes, shes always treated me good, loves me, good sex, anal, 3some everything, but my pride os broken, bbc rulez. Her ex is a mulatto and plus I saw her kinda flirting with 2 or 3 mulattos irl throughout our relationship, I think is over BBC is real

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kmscurry, gamma, CANI and 10 others
I think obviously yes, shes always treated me good, loves me, good sex, anal, 3some everything, but my pride os broken, bbc rulez. Her ex is a mulatto and plus I saw her kinda flirting with 2 or 3 mulattos irl throughout our relationship, I think is over BBC is real
Also jfl im talking to a white woman who sent me some nudes and she told me she prefers mulattos too jfl, she said shes only into me cos she thinks I look good

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
Call the police and tell them a deranged tranny by the name of @lutte with a gun is threatening to kill everyone at IKEA.

Best way to get police immediately to your area. Tell then someone is brandishing a firearm. Give them a description of the perp and let nature take its course. Guaranteed 5 cops show up, guns drawn, zero in on @lutte and he gets a boot on his neck.

@BigBiceps @TsarTsar444 @Tony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, aBetterMii, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Yes, if a girl says a guys hot, she’d have fucked him by the end of the day. JFL at you....rip. Get a new jb girl!

• +1
Reactions: gamma and PubertyMaxxer
yeah
She's riding @looksmaxxer234 's penis as we are speaking so break up with here asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj, Frank Jack and 4 others
Mulattos are winning, white girls wants mulattos dick
@moonblunt
@TeraCope54 thoughts whitecel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, datboijj and 3 others
Guess who's been watching too much blacked?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad, gamma, n0rthface and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, MissLexotan6MG, Papal_Guard and 2 others
t. favela dweller

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Yes, if a girl says a guys hot, she’d have fucked him by the end of the day. JFL at you....rip. Get a new jb girl!
Yeah white girls want BBC, big mulatto cock, big ethnic cock, even dog dick
They feel disgusted by shrimp pink penis

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
tell her you prefer pitch black women

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
Yeah white girls want BBC, big mulatto cock, big ethnic cock, even dog dick
They feel disgusted by shrimp pink penis
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad
Keep coping

Based and Mullatopilled
BMC>>>>>>>>>BBC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BWC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, CANI, datboijj and 2 others
try not chasing ugly landwhales op, dunno. most girls ive dated hate niggers and get mad when they see them on tv even lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, n0rthface and Looks234
try not chasing ugly landwhales op, dunno. most girls ive dated hate niggers and get mad when they see them on tv even lol
Aren’t you having a mullato son :lul:. Caging at this guy. @Frank Jack @RetardSubhuman @MrGlutton

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Frank Jack and RetardSubhuman
MULLATO GANG YALL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, gamma, n0rthface and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Guess who's been watching too much blacked?
I do watch sometimes dont give a fuck suck my cock negros and brancos, but she literally told me right to me I want to fuck a mulatta so bad and cum in her pussy so deep it goes to her stomachs

Aren’t you having a mullato son :lul:. Caging at this guy. @Frank Jack @RetardSubhuman @MrGlutton
yes and that girl asked me if i was sure i wanted to be seen with a black girl (and she wasnt even darkskin). wish i saved that text cuz itd make this forum cage

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
yes and that girl asked me if i was sure i wanted to be seen with a black girl (and she wasnt even darkskin). wish i saved that text cuz itd make this forum cage
B810BC26 CE5A 43A9 A8A2 E571B84C254B

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
send her to me, son

stfu who cares what she says just keep fucking and fucking her

• JFL
im just not ready

Are you serious?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad, gamma and datboijj
if she wants nigger halfbreeds she can go live in the fabelas, it's full of niggers and mulattoes there, no human in sight.
obviously ditch her, shes low class.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and zeke714
if she wants nigger halfbreeds she can go live in the fabelas, it's full of niggers and mulattoes there, no human in sight.
obviously ditch her, shes low class.
To be honest she is poor and I am rich, very bad decision not gonna lie

• JFL
Santa Catarina, Brazil
The “whiter” part of Brasil, and indeed the richest one etc
For an example all the super models etc come from Rio Grande do Sul, the state below mine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Sounds like big tales especially the part about 3some

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Sounds like big tales especially the part about 3some
he's in brazil and their girls are known to be whores so this actually fits perfectly

• Hmm...
Reactions: gamma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back