My white pilled friend became bp because of the way people were treating me

C

chxrmzchud

Iron
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Posts
35
Reputation
46
I had this white pilled pretty attractive friend who was somewhat involved with looksmaxing and bp space but wasn’t truly bped. I remember he told me that looks don’t matter as much as the bp community makes it out to be. As we started hanging out more he started to see the mistreatment I was getting. I remember I was getting picked on from multiple people and in the midst of it he said out loud “Yo bp is really real.” This just shows how attractive people are ignorant to the philosophy because they think everyone gets the same treatment they do.
 
That’s not even what bp is nigga

Looks mattering= bp ??


Fucking hell nigga die
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cb006, jnxy, supersaiyancarp27 and 1 other person
That’s not even what bp is nigga

Looks mattering= bp ??


Fucking hell nigga die
Genetics determines correlates with looks mattering. Folks on this site are so pretentious and annoying and u just recently joined the site fuk outta here
 
Genetics determines correlates with looks mattering. Folks on this site are so pretentious and annoying and u just recently joined the site fuk outta here
ur recent affffffffffffffffffffrrrrsejek too
 
Can your friend do this?😂
6924548 yamalcandothis
 
Genetics determines correlates with looks mattering. Folks on this site are so pretentious and annoying and u just recently joined the site fuk outta here
Okay but he isn’t blackpilled.


Faggot.
 

Similar threads

brazilianltn
Replies
4
Views
23
polarpop
polarpop
Euron
Replies
4
Views
52
Tall midwit
Tall midwit
Joeseminate
Replies
0
Views
24
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
roidar
Replies
3
Views
35
ccccho
ccccho
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
70
keubool
keubool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top