My white tall normie friend has a body count of 15 at 19 years old, all Asian woman (story inside proves it’s actually over for asian men GTFIH)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Out of absolutely nowhere the other day my white normie friend (is around 6’1 and has a good pheno though) told me how he spent the entire Christmas break slaying asian foids off bumble (in London). Some were actually working as models, some were millionaires with their own clothing brand. They were all 21+ as well jfl. Also this guy is the most bluepilled guy in existance but he told me a story that was exceptionally brutal for asian men.

A girl he fucked started bleeding. After that happened he asked her if it was her first time. Turns out she had an Asian boyfriend for 4 YEARS. Apparently his dick was so small it didn’t reach that far. I WAS SHOCKED THIS WAS A BLUEPILLED NORMIE NIGGA IK IRL TELLING ME THIS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cautier hasslich, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23017 and 16 others
@Cheesyrumble @mrriceguy On my life I’m not making this up

• JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
>tall
>6'1
:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 22918, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
@sibience

• +1
Reactions: sibience
wish i had that

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Who cares? Classic mayo superiority complex thinking anyone cares. I've fucked white girls, but I don't make threads about it. And ur bragging about another man's slays jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gsizzle, Magical Apple and thereallegend
Who cares? Classic mayo superiority complex thinking anyone cares. I've fucked white girls, but I don't make threads about it. And ur bragging about another man's slays jfl
sorry this hurts man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, PointOfNoReturn, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
How tf am I bragging about shit nigga. This just shows how easy Asian foids r for white guys nigga msgd them and fucked them immediately jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, Deleted member 23017, Manletmachine and 2 others
How tf am I bragging about shit nigga. This just shows how easy Asian foids r for white guys nigga msgd them and fucked them immediately jfl
Vicariously living tale teller imo

Last edited:
Out of absolutely nowhere the other day my white normie friend (is around 6’1 and has a good pheno though) told me how he spent the entire Christmas break slaying asian foids off bumble (in London). Some were actually working as models, some were millionaires with their own clothing brand. They were all 21+ as well jfl. Also this guy is the most bluepilled guy in existance but he told me a story that was exceptionally brutal for asian men.

A girl he fucked started bleeding. After that happened he asked her if it was her first time. Turns out she had an Asian boyfriend for 4 YEARS. Apparently his dick was so small it didn’t reach that far. I WAS SHOCKED THIS WAS A BLUEPILLED NORMIE NIGGA IK IRL TELLING ME THIS

Rofl at inferior cumskins schizophrenically LARPing and making blatantly fake fanfiction up about golden skinned Asians up to cope with their genetic inferiority

Lots of Asian racebait threads I've seen today after I blackpilled and Asianpilled these subhuman cumskins by showing them how their inferior race is declining and chinks are rising :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
Based, he is blonde blue eye tho?

imagine caring about some guy having sex with westernized women.

• +1
Reactions: Reiraku
How small can it be to be unable to deflower your own race

I’m 19 years old and never even kissed a girl

Rofl at inferior cumskins schizophrenically LARPing and making blatantly fake fanfiction up about golden skinned Asians up to cope with their genetic inferiority

Lots of Asian racebait threads I've seen today after I blackpilled and Asianpilled these subhuman cumskins by showing them how their inferior race is declining and chinks are rising :lul:
I’m pretty sure that Asian dude in question is half black

slaying westernized noodles is a brag apparently lol

I matched with that girl too who's a millionare with her own clothing brand, we even had a distance LTR where we invested in bitcoin togheter from a site she recommended

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

the really brutal part about this story is that I too coudl do it if I wasn't in a shithole small city

predeterminism alt cope
I matched with that girl too who's a millionare with her own clothing brand, we even had a distance LTR where we invested in bitcoin togheter from a site she recommended
that sounds like someone scamming you

I wish I had good pheno.

predeterminism alt cope

that sounds like someone scamming you
Nah dude we've actually made a lot of money on that website, one day when I withdraw it I'll be rich! and then she might even fly over from Hong Kong to meet me finally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: phookmumb and Deleted member 16474
Nah dude we've actually made a lot of money on that website, one day when I withdraw it I'll be rich! and then she might even fly over from Hong Kong to meet me finally
u are capping for real, thats a scam, its a very common way for them to scam like that :lul:

you ain't gonna get ur money withdrawn from that shady place, its just an illusion, very high chance that you will not get your money back and she will want you to invest more in there etc, the sites is rigged

Giga lifefuel for me then. I'm 5'9, blonde, jet blue eyes, 4/10 face-wise, very pale white skin. Do I stand a chance? I want a millionaire asian sugar mommy to pay for my surgeries

Either hes larping or hes not normie

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
  • +1
Most likely fake stories unless he show you pictures of his dick in some women. Most normies making stuff like that.

• +1
u are capping for real, thats a scam, its a very common way for them to scam like that :lul:

you ain't gonna get ur money withdrawn from that shady place, its just an illusion, very high chance that you will not get your money back and she will want you to invest more in there etc, the sites is rigged
There's actually a word for people like you: FUD

It means people who are too simple minded to understand that crypto is the future

• JFL

Did you think he might be joking autist