My whorish friend said her type is "brown eyes", she also touched the ass of the guy she met for the first time, tried to embrace me - she has a boyf

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
the boyfriend has stayed at home - dont know if she didn't want him to go out or there was the reason
she is known for going almost after each guy
I don't want to kill my reputation so have to act that I don't like hugging (I fcking like even from that whore because I lack it in general)

I was shocked when she was talking about her looks preferences, and admitted she likes brown eyes (she had 1 boyfriend in the past who has these) - she had 4 boyfriends and we know she must have fucked much much more - she is almost 22

she showed me the pic of her ex and said she dumped him in general but also admitted he was always short and started balding (*)

she said, she could be with a guy who is max 10 years older (her at 22)

gonna meet her 1 on 1 biking next week (she said SHE WANTS TO ONLY MEET WITH ME 1on1 when I invited the other friend)

some minor blackpill - the other female friend showed us her tinder - of course matches through the roof. she said she doesn't respond to the guys "Im bored
Im too lazy" - she only wrote with IRL friend - basically nobody there
didn't even see the convo with chads

happened in 2021 in EE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, .👽. and HighIQcel
Eye color is just a good boost. like height:y'all:

eye color = irrelevant

She definitely likes guys with these type of eyes. Eye color doesnt matter bro, just have a chadly face.

Attachments

• download (10).jpg
    download (10).jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 34
  • download (9).jpg
    download (9).jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 34
  • download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 33