My wife (f) prefers a realistic dildo over me (m) and now I'm dreading even thinking about sex.

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
My wife (f mid 20s) recently bought some new sex toys for her to use in the bedroom. We've been using toys for a while together so I (m mid 20s) didn't think much of it at first especially since our sex life was pretty great.

I faced some issues with my own insecurities when she said she also wanted to get a realistic dildo which was quite a bit larger than me because she needed the extra length and girth.

I've dealt with those issues the best I could and made sure to be supportive and open to new ideas in the bedroom. We've had sex a few times since the new toys arrived but it felt a bit off and I just assumed it was me being weird.

This past Wednesday while we were at it, she seemed to take a bit longer than usual to orgasm but after trying a few different things she did get there. We fooled around a bit more then she asked if I am going to finish soon.

This was a pretty big buzz kill so I played it off as being to tired from work, etc. and that I probably need some sleep.

This Friday we're at it again and everything seems fine, I went down on her a couple of times to make sure she's satisfied. Then she wants to start having sex like we usually do. Everything is going great then she said 'Use THAT dildo to finish me off'.

At this point I basically checked out mentally. I went through with her request but it felt like I was not even there. All I remember thinking was that I wish I was adequate enough to make her feel like that while having sex with her. It probably only lasted a few minutes but it felt like hours to me.

Since then I've been spiraling in self doubt and not even sleeping to much at all. She noticed something was off and we talked a bit about it. But it quickly turned to it being about how great it was for her and that she might want to get a few extra ones.

At this point I dread thinking about sex or my wife since it all turns very depressing. Any advice or insight on how to deal with this would be much appreciated.

TLDR: sex life is great for both of us, wife buys toys for herself, wife prefers toys over husband, sex life not so great for one of us

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 444, It'snotover, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
the dick pill is cope bro all you need is 6-7 inches bro @fogdart

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and fogdart
the dick pill is cope bro all you need is 6-7 inches bro @fogdart
he didn't even mention the size of this realistic dildo lol but it's most likely 6-7 inches long

• +1
Reactions: 444, Moggie and aBetterMii
he didn't even mention the size of this realistic dildo lol but it's most likely 6-7 inches long
cope its not about the size of the dildo its about the motion of the dildo teehee. if the husband had better wrist flicking technique when using the dildo on her maybe hed be able to satisfy her with a smaller one teeeeheeeee

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Cucked to let le wifey have a sex toy bigger than yourself. I would only let them have sex toy thats up to a max 60% of my size (volume)

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anticel, It'snotover, fogdart and 1 other person
Least cucked redditor tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ascension and Moggie
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
Pokimane is asian tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DragonBallZCel and whiteissuperior
Cucked to let le wifey have a sex toy bigger than yourself. I would only let them have sex toy thats up to a max 60% of my size (volume)
As if she would ask jfl. If you say no she’ll just cuck. Not just you but all of us. The only solution is to keep breaking up and finding new sluts to disappoint you

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
might as well just go get Jerome from the local basketball court to fuck your wife at that point