My wife gave birth to my third child

"Despite all the evidence that my women literally sell themselves to foreign men, I'll cherrypick some reddit anecdotal history on how is not true, REEE."

I i its ok guize

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Cheesyrumble
Without cumskins help you almost got raped by North Koreans:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Funny how you make bait threads for cumskins despite them helping you
Ungrateful gook :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nigga what the fuck is ur whole LARPING purpose then. Ur the committing to hard to the act and confusing everyone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Where'd you learn how to speak such good Viet?
Lol just the basic words which helped me with the grab drivers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃand I still talk to some chicks I met there on Zalo so they randomly teach me words

Last edited:
Did you stay there long? And How was it?
2 weeks backpacking. Scaled north to south (Hanoi to Mekong). It was amazing. Beautiful country and the nicest people I have ever met.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
2 weeks backpacking. Scaled north to south (Hanoi to Mekong). It was amazing. Beautiful country and the nicest people I have ever met.
Sounds like fun. A lot of them were mean to me though.

are you white? Geomaxxing there? What's the story?
I'm white and lived there for 10 months (Saigon). I don't know about geomaxxing. It was just a cheap place to do drugs where I didn't really have to worry too much about getting bothered for it. Me and good old crystal meth were star crossed lovers in those days. I spent a year and a half in Cambodia as well for the same reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
I'm white and lived there for 10 months (Saigon). I don't know about geomaxxing. It was just a cheap place to do drugs where I didn't really have to worry too much about getting bothered for it. Me and good old crystal meth were star crossed lovers in those days. I spent a year and a half in Cambodia as well for the same reason.
Were you in Hoi An, Tiger Bar a few weeks back? I vaguely remember someone like you (though I was mad drunk)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Were you in Hoi An, Tiger Bar a few weeks back? I vaguely remember someone like you (though I was mad drunk)
Oh no. Last time I was in the Nam was 2018.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
bump my thread more gook rats

@Adamsmith12345 gook rat how can you cope :feelskek::feelskek:

@Adamsmith12345 gook rat how can you cope :feelskek::feelskek:
jfl imagine having to produce another ER to consider yourself as part of the "aryan race" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Kinh (so-called master race)