My wife has feelings for anohter man

E

ElySioNs

quit, contact through discord or insta instead
We've been married for a while now, and a little over a month ago my wife comes forward and presents me with her feelings about an open marriage, and how she would prefer that lifestyle. I am not that kind of man, and wish to be purely monogamous with my wife, who I deem to be the most wonderful woman in the world. In the back of my mind, I'm scared. I wonder why she wants this. I couldn't help but point the finger at myself, even though I am a good looking man, who is in good shape, intelligent, well spoken, charismatic, and willing to do anything to make her happy. After this conversation more information comes to light. She has feelings for someone she works with regularly. She is extremely attracted to this older fellow and it turns out that they talked frequently, and my wife was more than interested in engaging in an affair with this man. She was open with me, she told me about these feelings, which in my opinion was amazing of her. At the end of it all she got some advice from people and ended up choosing not to go through with it and to break off her friendship with this man. She had feelings for him and he provided her with NRE which made her feel amazing, and now its gone. I know she loves me, and believe me I love her immensely. The advice I seek is, how should I feel? How do we move on? Should I feel pressured to be better?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16986, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
> I know she loves me

She sure as shit doesn't, why do these Reddit cucks believe this garbage. If your wife is flirting with another man enough that she genuinely thinking of cheating then she doesn't love you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, ArdaxHG, Kristin and 7 others
lol, fucking idiot should have made her cheat. and lol that relationship is over as fuck.

She says she is open to an open relationship when very rarely people actually are. its one thing to say that you are open minded and another thing to actually watch your wife/husband fuck another man.

I am willing to bet my left nut that she would be filled with anger at the sight of her man fucking someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
We've been married for a while now, and a little over a month ago my wife comes forward and presents me with her feelings about an open marriage, and how she would prefer that lifestyle. I am not that kind of man, and wish to be purely monogamous with my wife, who I deem to be the most wonderful woman in the world. In the back of my mind, I'm scared. I wonder why she wants this. I couldn't help but point the finger at myself, even though I am a good looking man, who is in good shape, intelligent, well spoken, charismatic, and willing to do anything to make her happy. After this conversation more information comes to light. She has feelings for someone she works with regularly. She is extremely attracted to this older fellow and it turns out that they talked frequently, and my wife was more than interested in engaging in an affair with this man. She was open with me, she told me about these feelings, which in my opinion was amazing of her. At the end of it all she got some advice from people and ended up choosing not to go through with it and to break off her friendship with this man. She had feelings for him and he provided her with NRE which made her feel amazing, and now its gone. I know she loves me, and believe me I love her immensely. The advice I seek is, how should I feel? How do we move on? Should I feel pressured to be better?
Your relationship and life are about to be over. You'll be lucky to make it out of the divorce courts alive. You're gonna have to pay her for the rest of your life. And end up living in a box.

But honestly - You outta be shot for mental retardation. You are not a real man. Real men don't put up with whores. That's why I don't date. For me its marriage or nothing. And if they cheat they're out. And im not dealing with them anymore.

Hijacking this shit thread to vent my own problems:

Once again I am laying here full of fear and regret. There’s nothing left for me to live for. All my hopes and dreams are dust. I am shredded to pieces like I was put through a wood chipper. Tonight I sleep, but tomorrow I suffer this same fate. Every day.

There is no cope that will distract me. I am going to suffer and that’s just variable that will never change. Simple as that.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Unmoggablegingercel and Toth's thot

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Hijacking this shit thread to vent my own problems:

Once again I am laying here full of fear and regret. There’s nothing left for me to live for. All my hopes and dreams are dust. I am shredded to pieces like I was put through a wood chipper. Tonight I sleep, but tomorrow I suffer this same fate. Every day.

There is no cope that will distract me. I am going to suffer and that’s just variable that will never change. Simple as that.
how old are you bro just ascend

I ascended already. Now I’m descending.
I used to be the best-looking when I was 18 years old. Back when I didn't even hear about looksmaxxing. I didn't hit the gym and had no skincare routine. Now I do, but I will never reach that again.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
The most wonderful woman in the world wouldn't go to her husband seeking an open relationship. She should feel pressured to be better. Not you. A severe beating can fix that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and ElySioNs
> I know she loves me

She sure as shit doesn't, why do these Reddit cucks believe this garbage. If your wife is flirting with another man enough that she genuinely thinking of cheating then she doesn't love you.
If she loved you she'd ask for permission before even platonically talking with another man. :blackpill:

sounds like the average reddit post.

There's no wrong way to feel that's up to you. Don't follow other people's rules. Do your own thing. Whatever you want.

Personally I would tell her it's insulting, and she put our marriage in jeopardy. Then convince her she has to make it up for me. I'd just make her do more kinky stuff for me. Like cook me pancakes in a slut outfit. Then when she's done cooking them. I will throw them in the trash, and tell the slut she should know I don't eat carbs, then go to bed.

Later I'd apologize and tell her I was just mad. (Spiking her emotions up and down to generate more attraction), and buy her flowers and some romantic things. Then I'd make her do more kinky shit. Then I'd tell her we can have an open relationship but only if it's a threesome with another woman. Not some guy at her work.

:aheago: