• JFL
Reactions: LeaveMaxx, Costcosuperstore, gribsufer1 and 12 others
ask your wife if Zayn Malik mogs Jordan Barrett

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, gribsufer1, vermillioncorefan and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, hattrick and nword49
How do you deal with the stress that comes from the crying kid and the infighting?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, descension, hattrick and 3 others
Oedipus complex

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Lefty Rankin
How do you deal with the stress that comes from the crying kid and the infighting?
Doesn't bother me. Sometimes I gotta meditate between the two of them. It comes natural.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, maximizer24, rand anon and 2 others
free that ipad addicted nigga tho
make sure he doesnt become ER
what are u gonna do if he doesn't have a gf by 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ShowerMaxxing, Lookologist003 and 4 others

@Hardrada
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@nword49
@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan
@asdvek
@Ritalincel
@BrendioEEE
@Patient A
@Marsiere214
@Bathtime Pig 47
@Xangsane
@Timmy
@Paul7
@try2beme
@N1666
@Zenis
@sickdawgie
@Richard_Hungwell
@RichardSpencel (you're the one)
@LevantinePsycho
@thebuffdon690
@jisko32
@Htobrother
@wollet2
@lestoa
@DeformedCell
@The Grinch
@alurmo

imagine having a fucking family and being on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, gribsufer1, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
You got to liberate “westernise” that fiery gal, and it will have a ripple effect.

free that ipad addicted nigga tho
make sure he doesnt become ER
what are u gonna do if he doesn't have a gf by 16
He's already got one now. Little half white half Spanish girl named Olivia. Two months older than him. Leads her around the library by the hand every week when they meet. A couple weeks ago when he was walking with her holding hands they came upon another little boy who made eye contact with him and he sharply told him "Go away!", right in front of the kid's mother, lol.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zub111, Costcosuperstore, descension and 3 others
Thanks for making me not wanting a family.

• +1
Reactions: descension, hattrick, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 5 others
He's already got one now. Little half white half Spanish girl named Olivia. Two months older than him. Leads her around the library by the hand every week when they meet. A couple weeks ago when he was walking with her holding hands they came upon another little boy who made eye contact with him and he sharply told him "Go away!", right in front of the kid's mother, lol.
he shouldve knocked him out instead of using words
kinda disappointing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
You got to liberate “westernise” that fiery gal, and it will have a ripple effect.
She's hot blooded like myself, but hell no. We both hate Western culture.

Westernized girls all need to be liberated with a fist.

he shouldve knocked him out instead of using words
kinda disappointing tbh
He'll get there. It was intimidating enough to where the boy timidly looked to his mother for comfort though. My wife was so embarrassed. The kid was like five years old. Little pussy boy. Most Western kids are nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
She's hot blooded like myself, but hell no. We both hate Western culture.

Westernized girls all need to be liberated with a fist.
I see…

More abstractly….

Maybe liberate her “lefty rankin” style, push your thinking as you are doing…

Liberate can be interpreted in many different ways and all interpretations are right.

Last edited:
I see…

More abstractly….

Maybe liberate her “lefty rankin” style, push your thinking as you are doing…

Liberate can be interpreted in many different ways and all interpretations are right.
She's gotten a lot better. It's in her blood. Her father's side is wild Northern Chinese people. It's just when she's stressed she has bouts of female hysteria. She's otherwise very obedient.

You should have seen her during the first two years of our marriage. She's swung meat cleavers at me on more than one occasion. I've had to beat her ass quite a few times. That's normal though where she comes from. The first few years of living together is always marked with violence. Things usually smooth hout after that.

Her mother had a black eye from her father at her "first 100 days" party shortly after she was born. It's a funny little story her family tells. Not a big deal over there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ShowerMaxxing and sickdawgie
mogs me

• +1
someone come shoot me if i'm still here after getting married and having kids

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, ShowerMaxxing, shia.jihadist and 2 others
Everyone who says he wants to be a father, show him this video

• +1
Reactions: Medatlantoid
someone come shoot me if i'm still here after getting married and having kids
You got it backwards. This is the place to be after you get married and have kids, not before.

Everyone who says he wants to be a father, show him this video
There are more good times than not actually. The boy can be very sweet and endearing too.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nah man this shit makes me think twice about geomaxxing. I wouldn't wanna geomaxxx with a gook anyway. But you're being an annoying cunt.

How do you two talk to each other or have shared interests and get along? She clearly doesn't belong there. I wonder if gooks who are crazy for BWC ever think through what it's like to actually live with someone else from a completely different culture and mindset?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Lookologist003
There are more good times than not actually. The boy can be very sweet and endearing too.
Yeah but kids can be very annoying and disturb your inner peace, especially when they become teenagers and start to hate their parents for no reason

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions. Why post it online. Why is he crying, and I mean really crying, I don't believe it can be as simple and inconspicuous as his mom not sitting down with him or something. I know kids can be dumb sometimes, but not that dumb, maybe. I don't know, I don't have kids. Is he your son by law or adopted? Also, not a question, but come on, redecorate that living room and the house in general. No wonder the kid is crying, that's just depressing.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ShowerMaxxing, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
OP, who is the guy in the video ?

OP, if you’re reading this, please have a daughter…

• +1

@Hardrada
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@nword49
@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan
@asdvek
@Ritalincel
@BrendioEEE
@Patient A
@Marsiere214
@Bathtime Pig 47
@Xangsane
@Timmy
@Paul7
@try2beme
@N1666
@Zenis
@sickdawgie
@Richard_Hungwell
@RichardSpencel (you're the one)
@LevantinePsycho
@thebuffdon690
@jisko32
@Htobrother
@wollet2
@lestoa
@DeformedCell
@The Grinch
@alurmo

Midlife crisis, perhaps. Too much stress. Panic attacks could follow. A nice dinner at a fancy restaurant could do the trick. Or a dropoff at Kohl's can go a long way too. But yeah, kids at that age go through all sorts of stages.

• +1
jesus, that thing is gonna be rotting on here in 15 years time, mark my words

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, gribsufer1, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Nah man this shit makes me think twice about geomaxxing. I wouldn't wanna geomaxxx with a gook anyway. But you're being an annoying cunt.

How do you two talk to each other or have shared interests and get along? She clearly doesn't belong there. I wonder if gooks who are crazy for BWC ever think through what it's like to actually live with someone else from a completely different culture and mindset?
We have the same worldview and long term vision. Same values. I lived in her country for 7 years before we met and speak her language. The fighting that we do isn't because of cultural differences. It's just normal shit that's gonna go down in any marriage.

I'm hot blooded and so is she, but she always obeys my decision without fuss. If I suddenly told her we're moving to the other side of the country tomorrow she'd be like, "Well shoot, I didn't expect this but ok. Let me start packing".

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and SecularIslamist
OP, who is the guy in the video ?
Me

IMG 20240627 220147

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hattrick, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
Yeah but kids can be very annoying and disturb your inner peace, especially when they become teenagers and start to hate their parents for no reason
That's Western kids.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
OP, if you’re reading this, please have a daughter…
I hope too one day but the stress of living in America makes it difficult to get pregnant. She's had one miscarriage since we've been here.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SidharthTheSlayer
Based af tell that gook to stfu 🤫

Mass tag didn’t work btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ShowerMaxxing, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
what u doin in looksmax.org ?

I‘m sorry, i didn’t meant to talk shit about your kid, that wasn’t my intention at all, it’s just that the video reminded me of my own life, grew up with little siblings who made me hate my own life, the constant crying and fighting with each other disturbed my inner peace and I promised to myself to never have children even if i was able to

• +1
don't expose your family here.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ShowerMaxxing and Lefty Rankin
I have a couple of questions. Why post it online. Why is he crying, and I mean really crying, I don't believe it can be as simple and inconspicuous as his mom not sitting down with him or something. I know kids can be dumb sometimes, but not that dumb, maybe. I don't know, I don't have kids. Is he your son by law or adopted? Also, not a question, but come on, redecorate that living room and the house in general. No wonder the kid is crying, that's just depressing.
Oh you'd be surprised. They don't call it "terrible twos" for nothing. This boy will cry just because his mother didn't cut his pizza up in the right way. Shit, he'll scream bloody murder if he dropped his pad on the ground. And if I try to pick it up and give it to him he'll wail and throw it back on the ground because he wants "mamma" to do it and not me. He's not dumb, just stubborn and hot blooded like the both of us.

Yes, he's our biological son.

I post this for fun.

I‘m sorry, i didn’t meant to talk shit about your kid, that wasn’t my intention at all, it’s just that the video reminded me of my own life, grew up with little siblings who made me hate my own life, the constant crying and fighting with each other disturbed my inner peace and I promised to myself to never have children even if i was able to
No worries. I understand completely. He's a pretty good boy most of the time. Just in the bad phase. Hell make up for it in the future by helping his mother look after the other ones if we're ever blessed to have more.

the baby still turned out be full gook. FUCKIING OVERRRR.
Never marry an incel factory fellas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and gribsufer1
the baby still turned out be full gook. FUCKIING OVERRRR.
Never marry an incel factory fellas
That's good. Hapas that turn out full white usually end up looking ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back