Man I love this website

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RichardSpencel, hattrick and 2 others
Jesus fucking christ.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and hattrick
Midlife crisis, perhaps. Too much stress. Panic attacks could follow. A nice dinner at a fancy restaurant could do the trick. Or a dropoff at Kohl's can go a long way too. But yeah, kids at that age go through all sorts of stages.
Nah man, she hates spending money on herself. I practically have to force her to. And she loathes restaurants. Having to tip afterwards makes her not enjoy the meal.

Going to the beach like five minutes down the road is out favorite activity. We've been too stressed to do that though recently because of applying for citizenship. Haven't been able to enjoy this summer at all so far. We got a lawyer on Thursday though to apply on our behalf. Almost done.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BigJimsWornOutTires
Oh you'd be surprised. They don't call it "terrible twos" for nothing. This boy will cry just because his mother didn't cut his pizza up in the right way. Shit, he'll scream bloody murder if he dropped his pad on the ground. And if I try to pick it up and give it to him he'll wail and throw it back on the ground because he wants "mamma" to do it and not me. He's not dumb, just stubborn and hot blooded like the both of us.

Yes, he's our biological son.

I post this for fun.

There is always an environmental factor that triggers this kind of behavior in children, and it's vital to address it before it becomes normalized. The developing mind is incredibly vulnerable and impressionable. I'm not telling you to resort to harsh punishment, but try to understand the underlying reasons for his actions. Consider observing his environment, emotional state, and any recent changes or stressors that might be affecting him. I'm not trying to dictate your parenting approach, especially as I'm not an actively present parent, but that's my perspective on the matter.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ShowerMaxxing and SecularIslamist
There is always an environmental factor that triggers this kind of behavior in children, and it's vital to address it before it becomes normalized. The developing mind is incredibly vulnerable and impressionable. I'm not telling you to resort to harsh punishment, but try to understand the underlying reasons for his actions. Consider observing his environment, emotional state, and any recent changes or stressors that might be affecting him. I'm not trying to dictate your parenting approach, especially as I'm not an actively present parent, but that's my perspective on the matter.
Nah, he's just being a dickhead. He's very good socially. You just seen him at his worst.

His mother addresses too many of his whims. He does this because he knows it has an effect on her and he can usually get his way. When he's just with me he never acts that way. He knows it won't work.

Nah, he's just being a dickhead. He's very good socially. You just seen him at his worst.

His mother addresses too many of his whims. He does this because he knows it has an effect on her and he can usually get his way. When he's just with me he never acts that way. He knows it won't work.
Sorry, but I have to disagree. I never implied that he isn’t socially well adjusted, rather, I believe this behavior is not typical. I’m not judging your son, but if I had a child, I would want to ensure they avoid any behavioral issues that might cause them difficulties in the future. But again, I don’t have kids myself.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and SecularIslamist
Sorry, but I have to disagree. I never implied that he isn’t socially well adjusted, rather, I believe this behavior is not typical. I’m not judging your son, but if I had a child, I would want to ensure they avoid any behavioral issues that might cause them difficulties in the future. But again, I don’t have kids myself.
This. My sister refused to admit there was something wrong with her daughter despite it being glaringly obvious.

Not saying that's the case with OP. But not worth risking.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and try2beme
I want him to be a straight monster at this age. I want him to be loud and offend everyone when we're out in public. And that he does.

Western kids are weak as piss. Compliant timid little fucks that grow up to be pussies and school shooters. I don't want my son to care about the approval of anyone. I want him to take what he wants and grow up to dominate the kids who were raised the way you and most other Western people think he should be.

I want to raise a rule breaker. A rule breaker and a heart breaker.

I love the dirty looks I get from losers when we're out at the supermarket. I love how other kids are shocked at how he behaves while "mommy and daddy" are raising them to be compliant little approval seeking beta sissies.

He'll have all the time to learn self control when he gets older. He respects my authority. I don't get mad often but when I do he listens to me.

This. My sister refused to admit there was something wrong with her daughter despite it being glaringly obvious.

Not saying that's the case with OP. But not worth risking.
Girls should be compliant. Boys should be monsters.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

@Hardrada
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@nword49
@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan
@asdvek
@Ritalincel
@BrendioEEE
@Patient A
@Marsiere214
@Bathtime Pig 47
@Xangsane
@Timmy
@Paul7
@try2beme
@N1666
@Zenis
@sickdawgie
@Richard_Hungwell
@RichardSpencel (you're the one)
@LevantinePsycho
@thebuffdon690
@jisko32
@Htobrother
@wollet2
@lestoa
@DeformedCell
@The Grinch
@alurmo

@AustinCutler @nword49

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler, nword49 and Lefty Rankin

@Hardrada
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@nword49
@Vermilioncore
@vermillioncorefan
@asdvek
@Ritalincel
@BrendioEEE
@Patient A
@Marsiere214
@Bathtime Pig 47
@Xangsane
@Timmy
@Paul7
@try2beme
@N1666
@Zenis
@sickdawgie
@Richard_Hungwell
@RichardSpencel (you're the one)
@LevantinePsycho
@thebuffdon690
@jisko32
@Htobrother
@wollet2
@lestoa
@DeformedCell
@The Grinch
@alurmo

DERETE LIGHT NEOW

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, AustinCutler and nword49
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RichardSpencel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
I want him to be a straight monster at this age. I want him to be loud and offend everyone when we're out in public. And that he does.

Western kids are weak as piss. Compliant timid little fucks that grow up to be pussies and school shooters. I don't want my son to care about the approval of anyone. I want him to take what he wants and grow up to dominate the kids who were raised the way you and most other Western people think he should be.

I want to raise a rule breaker. A rule breaker and a heart breaker.

I love the dirty looks I get from losers when we're out at the supermarket. I love how other kids are shocked at how he behaves while "mommy and daddy" are raising them to be compliant little approval seeking beta sissies.

He'll have all the time to learn self control when he gets older. He respects my authority. I don't get mad often but when I do he listens to me.
That’s an interesting idea, but it seems more like a fantasy you’ve created in your head. I’m not sure what you mean by ‘dominate’, whether it’s in sports, academics, or bullying. Raising a ‘tough’ child is important, but toughness is developed through experience rather than simply being taught. It sounds like you have a specific vision of how he will turn out, but you can’t be sure of how he will actually end up.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Lefty Rankin
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AustinCutler
That’s an interesting idea, but it seems more like a fantasy you’ve created in your head. I’m not sure what you mean by ‘dominate’, whether it’s in sports, academics, or bullying. Raising a ‘tough’ child is important, but toughness is developed through experience rather than simply being taught. It sounds like you have a specific vision of how he will turn out, but you can’t be sure of how he will actually end up.
In everything. I want him to grow up to dominate in everything. And yes, bullying too. It's a part of life that never goes away. Not saying you always have to be a bully, but there are many times in adult life when the situation calls for it. And when that time comes I want him to wipe the floor with whoever he needs to, whether it be just one individual or an entire group that he's up against. I want him to destroy them. If you want to be a leader you will have to metaphorically rape all the others who are jockeying for the same position. That's just how the world is.

Little boys in the West are raised to be way too agreeable. Then they grow up to either be incels or betas to their wives. I want him to be the extreme opposite of that.

Go out and take a look at couples. Watch their body language. Maybe 3 out of 20 couples you see the man is in charge. Don't listen to what they say, watch their behavior.

This isn't a fantasy. It's his nature. He's the exact same way I was when I was his age. I would scream at my mother at the top of my lungs to put her hair down if she put it up in a ponytail. Or if she spoke, to me or anyone else, in a tone that I thought was too soft or too harsh. Or if she wore sunglasses. I liked the women in my life to look and behave exactly the way I wanted and would accept nothing else. He does the exact same stuff lol. My parents tried to quell it in me though. Didn't work. The only fantasy that I have, which I fulfill every time we leave the house, is imposing on and pissing everyone off who doesn't like it.

I want my son to go against convention and flout the rules. There's nothing more attractive than a man who can successfully do that.

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
lol at that er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lefty Rankin and Rea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back