My wife’s new male coworker is so nice!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
It all started when she picked him up on the way home last night!

I was wondering why she was late, I was worried, so I called her and she told me “shut the fuck up and mind your own business” :LOL: but then she came home a couple hours later with her coworker! He is new in town so he has no place to sleep. Being the nice guy that I am (that’s the reason my wife married me btw! :love:) I let the guy sleep in my own bed and I slept on the couch!

Yeah, you can say he had sex with my wife, I’m not dumb! :rolleyes: But it’s just lusty, dirty sex, not pure lovemaking like she has with me! Anyway, this morning I went to the bedroom and I felt bad just coming in without being welcomed, so I knocked on my bedroom door. My wife again yelled at me! She said “hold the fuck on! Geez you’re so nosy!” So I just drank some soy milk for a couple minutes waiting until I can go back into my bedroom :rolleyes:

Then finally the door opens and the coworker leaves and shakes my hand! So polite! And my wife is naked in bed. She then grabbed my wrist and pleaded “baby can you please send me $900? I am broke after I paid for Chad’s Uber!”

Well yippie!!!!! I’m always happy to help so I sent her $1200 instead! Just to show her I love her :owo:
She kissed me on the cheek and left to work!

What a wonderful night! :owo: @Thompsonz @ropemax

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Chadeep, ropemax and 1 other person
had a similar story actually
my wifey paid for her dinners with local guy, a simple barber ( not a competition for me aha, i am executive director in one big company yippie)... what a broke poor lad, couldnt even afford to eat with my wiferino, shh! so i paid for them both, and even send her extra money to tip the waiter.. ahaha she told me once after my vascetomy that she gave this money to him as a gift for fucking her raw like a dirty slut, uh my baby aint no slut! she is a princess and im pleasured to live my life with this strong beautiful lady

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Vermilioncore