My wireless headphones got ruined by the washing machine

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
They were in my pants and I forgot to take them out before starting the washing machine and now they're fucked, can't get them to connect to my phone:ROFLMAO:

I got a warranty deal thing on it tho where I could exchange it once a year for the next 3 years if anything happens to it so Imma bring them over to the store tomorrow and get them exchanged, hope that works. Fucking The Source motherfuckers close at 5-6 pm why do so many places in Canada close early :hnghn::hnghn: @Tinydragon98 @rand anon

I've got some old working wireless headphones tho but they're out of charge, gonna have to use the wired ones temporarily:ogre:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 16369, rand anon and 1 other person
deserved for being indian.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 20618
Mirin memory IQ

Is that like Canada's Best buy?
No it's this electronics store, they sell headphones, PCs, video games, consoles etc we have Best Buys here:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I give 0 shits just remember how hard I mog u

No it's this electronics store, they sell headphones, PCs, video games, consoles etc we have Best Buys here:Comfy:
Just checked, apparently the source used to be radioshack. We still hve a couple radioshacks down here as well

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
They were in my pants and I forgot to take them out before starting the washing machine and now they're fucked, can't get them to connect to my phone:ROFLMAO:

I got a warranty deal thing on it tho where I could exchange it once a year for the next 3 years if anything happens to it so Imma bring them over to the store tomorrow and get them exchanged, hope that works. Fucking The Source motherfuckers close at 5-6 pm why do so many places in Canada close early :hnghn::hnghn: @Tinydragon98 @rand anon

I've got some old working wireless headphones tho but they're out of charge, gonna have to use the wired ones temporarily:ogre:
Dumb fucking nigger

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

Users who are viewing this thread

Back