My work managers don't like me

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
I just started there like a month and half ago and everyone "noticed" my attitude Jfl

My coworker told me that they are saying that I'm always arguing and can't take criticism, I mean wtf do they expect, pay me minimum wage, I'll do minimum work

But I mean I shouldn't be too harsh on them, they are 40+ and fast food manager, if I was in their situation I would kill myself

Idc too much about the job anyway, it's minimum wage slavery

I just started there like a month and half ago and everyone "noticed" my attitude Jfl

My coworker told me that they are saying that I'm always arguing and can't take criticism, I mean wtf do they expect, pay me minimum wage, I'll do minimum work

But I mean I shouldn't be too harsh on them, they are 40+ and fast food manager, if I was in their situation I would kill myself

Idc too much about the job anyway, it's minimum wage slavery
Bro be careful they might fire yo ass

Bro be careful they might fire yo ass
Ikr, if they do, the only thing I'm gonna miss is free food

But as I said, minimum wage job, I can find another one relatively easy

RDT 20230613 18312870055063452281298592

Waging sucks my guy, hope you get out of it

• Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince
Papa johns is goated establishment

According to my reddit mod pizza cook (soulless nigga) most pizza delivery places are laid back with stoners.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
how long are you planning on staying there

Papa johns is goated establishment

According to my reddit mod pizza cook (soulless nigga) most pizza delivery places are laid back with stoners.
I thought this place is going to be as well, cuz you know, minimum wage, I thought nobody gives a shit

But no, they care about every single detail, but as my one coworker said, for some this, job is best they're going to do in life

how long are you planning on staying there
Untill I'm find something better, so probably apprenticeship or if I start something on my own