My worst anti-social stories

Rea

Rea

so close yet so far
Everyone here knows that I'm an antisocial neet and that I haven't been to school since I was 14 so I thought I'd tell you some stories that have happened to me. At the time it was embarrassing but now that I look back it makes me laugh

1st one

When my parents decided to sell their house there was a visit to my house with the estate agent and an elderly couple. And at the time I didn't want to see anyone so I told myself that as soon as the estate agent showed my room, I'd get under the bed as it'd only last 10 seconds and he'd just open the door and say "there's a room here, let's move on to the next one etc"

So that's what I do, I leave my computer on and as soon as I hear them coming I get straight under the bed, except of course they didn't stay there for 10 seconds but they stayed in my room talking for at least 15 minutes and I was in apnoea under the bed hardly breathing at all so they couldn't hear me. At one point the agent dropped his fucking pen and he stooped down to pick it up and that was the tragedy, he saw 2 legs and stayed stuck for 3 seconds before getting up again

Then they went to visit another room

2nd one

The first girl I liked we'd spent an afternoon together and while we were watching TV at one point I put my head on her shoulder (I thought it would bring us closer) except there was a big silence and I couldn't move anymore I was paralysed. We didn't say anything more, so after a while she said "hey!" but I stayed in that position. Finally she took my head and pushed it back while I played dead...

That's it, there are others but I think these are the 2 worst that have happened to me :forcedsmile:

Tell me about yours if you have any

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Ascеnd, RichardSpencel and 13 others
@Imretarded? @Darkeningstar @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, BrutalMogger, Gengar and 3 others
Everyone here knows that I'm an antisocial neet and that I haven't been to school since I was 14 so I thought I'd tell you some stories that have happened to me. At the time it was embarrassing but now that I look back it makes me laugh

1st one

When my parents decided to sell their house there was a visit to my house with the estate agent and an elderly couple. And at the time I didn't want to see anyone so I told myself that as soon as the estate agent showed my room, I'd get under the bed as it'd only last 10 seconds and he'd just open the door and say "there's a room here, let's move on to the next one etc"

So that's what I do, I leave my computer on and as soon as I hear them coming I get straight under the bed, except of course they didn't stay there for 10 seconds but they stayed in my room talking for at least 15 minutes and I was in apnoea under the bed hardly breathing at all so they couldn't hear me. At one point the agent dropped his fucking pen and he stooped down to pick it up and that was the tragedy, he saw 2 legs and stayed stuck for 3 seconds before getting up again

2nd one

The first girl I liked we'd spent an afternoon together and while we were watching TV at one point I put my head on her shoulder (I thought it would bring us closer) except there was a big silence and I couldn't move anymore I was paralysed. We didn't say anything more, so after a while she said "hey!" but I stayed in that position. Finally she took my head and pushed it back while I played dead...

That's it, there are others but I think these are the 2 worst that have happened to me :forcedsmile:

UWU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, BrutalMogger, iloveboobs and 1 other person
4297797 IMG 4055

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, twojei, N1666 and 6 others
Relatable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, BrutalMogger and Rea
Mirin
I don't remember any funny ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad, Imretarded?, BrutalMogger and 1 other person

1st one

2nd one

Lifemogs me to death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Rea and BrutalMogger
I have already written here. A couple of times I happened to leave a place because I was overloaded and didn't tell the others.
Another time I left a girl alone because she had teased me about a slight rotacism.

• +1
Reactions: Rea and BrutalMogger

courtesy of @6PSLcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, 6PSLcel and Rea
Mirin
I don't remember any funny ones
I've got another one:

A girl from my class in middle school came to talk to me at the beginning of the year at a bus stop while I was waiting. It was the first time in my life that a girl had approached me

Anyway she came up to me and said "Hi! How are you?"

I was so terrified I didn't answer, I pretended I hadn't heard and just stood there without flinching praying for the bus to arrive

The girl asked the question again and I just stood there staring at the pavement opposite covered in sweat without answering...

The girl must have thought I was some kind of psychopath... :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, PSL Les, User28823 and 4 others
I've got another one:

A girl from my class in middle school came to talk to me at the beginning of the year at a bus stop while I was waiting. It was the first time in my life that a girl had approached me

I was so terrified I didn't answer, I pretended I hadn't heard and just stood there without flinching praying for the bus to arrive

The girl asked the question again and I just stood there staring at the pavement opposite covered in sweat without answering...

The girl must have thought I was some kind of psychopath... :forcedsmile:
Ive done the exact same shit i pretended i couldnt hear the girl cause i had my airpods in :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
girl from my class in middle school came to talk to me at the beginning of the year at a bus stop while I was waiting. It was the first time in my life that a girl had approached me

The girl asked the question again and I just stood there staring at the pavement opposite covered in sweat without answering.
I have at least ten of these.

• JFL
why do you even think of these tbh, being socially embarrased is a low t trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Gonthar and Rea
1st one

45b724c7 7148 44ce ab64 0dfd2aefa4df

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, LuckyBeast, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I used to always eat lunch in the school bathroom but it was like a unisex one so i thought i was chilling but there was this autistic retard who always went to the exact bathroom i was in during my lunch period so like mid lunch im rotting and he just knocks non stop on the door and he would do it like everyday and id have to leave like and hed always ask what i was doing in there (i was just rotting on disc) anyways a year later im walking home from hs and he sees me and hes with his friend group of retarded middle schoolers and points at me and loudly exclaims "bro arent you that who used to always be in the school bathroom" and i seemed like some freak beater it was so humiliating and like every time i see him hes always like bro youre that one kid who was in the bathroom 24/7 it makes me die inside end of story

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, IAMNOTANINCEL and Rea

• +1
I used to always eat lunch in the school bathroom but it was like a unisex one so i thought i was chilling but there was this autistic retard who always went to the exact bathroom i was in during my lunch period so like mid lunch im rotting and he just knocks non stop on the door and he would do it like everyday and id have to leave like and hed always ask what i was doing in there (i was just rotting on disc) anyways a year later im walking home from hs and he sees me and hes with his friend group of retarded middle schoolers and points at me and loudly exclaims "bro arent you that who used to always be in the school bathroom" and i seemed like some freak beater it was so humiliating and like every time i see him hes always like bro youre that one kid who was in the bathroom 24/7 it makes me die inside end of story
Holy shit this guy is a psychopath for doing this every day. When I went to school I didn't have anyone to eat with so I went to the cafeteria while the bell was ringing because there was no one there. I ate in 10 minutes and I ran to my class every day 15 minutes late jfl

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and cooldude1231
Based ngl
I'll mention one.
Party without alcohol, weird stuff, it was a birthday party of a guy I knew. At one point the guy calls me to go dancing, and a girl I didn't know. I tell her "I don't want to dance with you", she makes a weird face (she must not have liked me) and we start "dancing" very badly, I was annoyed, she was too. Shortly after the pantomime ends and I start talking to a friend of mine, all of a sudden I hear a knock on my shoulder, I turn around and see two girls smiling at me; I see them, smile at my friend and turn around not speaking to them. They stand still and walk away disappointed.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Rea
I'll mention one.
Party without alcohol, weird stuff, it was a birthday party of a guy I knew. At one point the guy calls me to go dancing, and a girl I didn't know. I tell her "I don't want to dance with you", she makes a weird face (she must not have liked me) and we start "dancing" very badly, I was annoyed, she was too. Shortly after the pantomime ends and I start talking to a friend of mine, all of a sudden I hear a knock on my shoulder, I turn around and see two girls smiling at me; I see them, smile at my friend and turn around not speaking to them. They stand still and walk away disappointed.
Chad story, couldn't be me, very funny though

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I'll mention one.
fakecel ramblings dnr nigger :rage:

• JFL
why do you even think of these tbh, being socially embarrased is a low t trait
Because when you're incel, your life is just a long string of embarrassing social events, you just can't win, even if you put effort to be friendly, talkative, considerate, etc. people will often react awkward to you, freeze, stare at you weirdly, act like something is wrong with you, etc...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, iloveboobs, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Because when you're incel, your life is just a long string of embarrassing social events, you just can't win, even if you put effort to be friendly, talkative, considerate, etc. people will often react awkward to you, freeze, stare at you weirdly, act like something is wrong with you, etc...
nigga i have done so much akward shit and still dont gaf. be low inhib non caring or death

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Rea
Tbh anti-social incel stories are the funniest thing in the world, it's fucking embarrassing at the time but when you think of it it's really funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Gonthar
Tbh anti-social incel stories are the funniest thing in the world, it's fucking embarrassing at the time but when you think of it it's really funny
I have another one.
I was at school and classes were ending. A caretaker came into the classroom and in front of everyone said that the students were not cleaning the desks and not closing the windows, I replied that that should have been her job and she should fuck off. The teacher asked me to apologise, but I replied 'no'. Awkward silence and the caretaker walked away

• JFL
There was this weird path to my house as I live in the countryside and for some reason there was this fucking foid walking on the same path which never happens. I didn’t want to talk to her or make her think I was following her, so I went another route. Bare in mind if I went the normal path I would’ve been home in 5 minutes.

I ended up in random fields and then into someone’s farm. The owner of the farm came out and started chasing me with his gun, he had barbed wire around his fences and I cut myself deep when I got caught on it. I eventually made it home after a few hours, but none of this would’ve happened if I just walked past the foid and said hello and moved on.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Darkeningstar and Rea
I have another one.
I was at school and classes were ending. A caretaker comes into the classroom and in front of everyone says that the students were not cleaning the desks and not closing the windows, I reply that that should have been her job and she should fuck off. The teacher asked me to apologise, but I replied 'no'. Awkward silence and the caretaker walked away
Bro wtf that's not anti social but autistic interaction :lul::lul:

• JFL
There was this weird path to my house as I live in the countryside and for some reason there was this fucking foid walking on the same path which never happens. I didn’t want to talk to her or make her think I was following her, so I went another route. Bear in mind if I went the normal path I would’ve been home in 5 minutes.

I ended up in random fields and then into someone’s farm. The owner of the farm came out and started chasing me with his gun, he had barbed wire around his fences and I cut myself deep when I got caught on it. I eventually made it home after a few hours, but none of this would’ve happened if I just walked past the foid and said hello and moved on.
hahaha it's something I can see myself doing ngl

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
There was this weird path to my house as I live in the countryside and for some reason there was this fucking foid walking on the same path which never happens. I didn’t want to talk to her or make her think I was following her, so I went another route. Bare in mind if I went the normal path I would’ve been home in 5 minutes.

Mirin

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and N1666
nigga i have done so much akward shit and still dont gaf. be low inhib non caring or death
Lol, I think this stuff is genetic, it's inside you, you can't control it, it's not like you can decide if you care about something or not, you just do...Some people can go easily over massive trauma or life altering events like nothing happened, while others would obsess over small incidents or embarrassing social situations for years, they can't help it, these memories will keep appearing in their thoughts and their dreams, etc.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, iloveboobs and Rea
Lol, I think this stuff is genetic, it's inside you, you can't control it, it's not like you can decide if you care about something or not, you just do...Some people can go easily over massive trauma or life altering events like nothing happened, while others would obsess over small incidents or embarrassing social situations for years, they can't help it, these memories will keep appearing in their thoughts and their dreams, etc.
true tbh. all my social failures have made me lower inhib. could also be that im lazy volcel

• +1
Reactions: Rea and Gonthar
I remember one day my mom called a bunch of people to the house for her birthday. I was locked in my room and wanted to pee really badly but i did not want to go out and be confronted with people at all. Even saying a simple hello was too hard for me.
I ended up taking the water bottle i brought to school and pissing inside it. Some of the pee got on the floor.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, iloveboobs, Rea and 1 other person
I think in my case it's the fact that I haven't had any friends and have been on incel forums since I was 10

I'm so uncomfortable irl you have no idea, with my best friend when we started talking I'd listen and stare at him without saying anything while he talked to me then when he had nothing more to say (as I didn't say anything) it was a huge silence for 5+ minutes

Luckily I stopped being like that (with him) and started talking normally to him but in general I'm like that with everyone, I'm so embarrassed I can't speak

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs