MY WORST PUNISHMENTS RANKED

juste

juste

4.get deleted(this wont happen ofc because you have feelings for me and you are weak souls ,sometimes i think i want to do that myself and i wont ask others about it)

3.being someone else(i will then see my current self and feel envy as you do your whole lives)

2.make me an animal:ogre:

1.make me a woman(the most terrifying thing i can imagine i would instantly end it)

my fucking balls are so big in cubic meters that it takes up the size of the earth multiplied by 5 my huge gargantuan flesh sacks my nuts my fat fucking nut my left tumor infested sweaty unwashed 1x1 scale size of the sun nut my huge Ginormous testicals my baby batter factories are big enough to give the africans water for the next 30,000 decades if you look outside your window it should be orbiting around "britian" now not that it will last long when my fat fucking balls crush it kill everyone

no more tea no more queen only my fat huge balls my testicals oh my god you have no idea how big they are do you? no you are completely oblivious when my balls give out and i nut its the size of the entire ocean X300 you fucking left wing blue pilling libtard