My writing blog is live

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

Men are sick
made a word press blog for all my inferior writings that the world hates. It’s a blog full of bad writing, shit writing and unwanted writings.

My first short story “people as image” for the blog is published and its password protected.

The link is below and just enter password: sorrow

This is for readers only because you’d be bored easily if you went here expecting something that isn’t boring ah writing.

@Manletmachine

@BrahminBoss
@vermillioncorefan
@IAMNOTANINCEL
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@JackTheKnife

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Trilogy, Tabula Rasa and 9 others
LINK TO STORY:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 20399
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BigJimsWornOutTires, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
>Horacio walked up to the counter to order. His stature was small and his shoulders were not wide or broad, unlike those of the cashier. She continued to watch the men interact. Horacio was about three times as old as the boy and it showed. It aroused her to see how better looking and stronger the cashier was than Horacio. Her animalistic side craved to see the boy fight Horacio and win him to show his dominance. This made her feel guilty.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, IAMNOTANINCEL, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
>Horacio walked up to the counter to order. His stature was small and his shoulders were not wide or broad, unlike those of the cashier. She continued to watch the men interact. Horacio was about three times as old as the boy and it showed. It aroused her to see how better looking and stronger the cashier was than Horacio. Her animalistic side craved to see the boy fight Horacio and win him to show his dominance. This made her feel guilty.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yup. He’s a short meek cuck

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
i think it would've been better if the blue eyed cashier chad killed him at the end

i think it would've been better if the blue eyed cashier chad killed him at the end
Na that would make no sense because he’s just a wagie why would he go out of his way to kill some old fart

Na that would make no sense because he’s just a wagie why would he go out of his way to kill some old fart
cause he's trying to rape someone outside the shop 💀

Last edited:
Bethany glanced at the cashier; he was a young male, probably in his early twenties. He had a full head of dark hair and had arched brows which were just as dark. His eyes were light, a light blue or a turquoise. The cashier’s facial structure was accentuated by the light which hung above his head. His cheekbones and his jawbone were full of shadows. Despite being about fifteen years older than the young man, Bethany found herself almost immediately attracted to him.
Brutal.

Thank you all for the support and views 🙏🏼

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Horacio paused as if he was transcribing her words carefully before responding. His grey hair curled out from beneath his cap and his eyes, which were magnified under his large spectacles, were dark and saggy. “Your male lead, Vladimir, is inspired and strengthened by Marisa. The deepness of his character and the complexity of it stems from his love for and his constant desire to please Marisa. She, while still a strong character, is just present to fortify Vladimir’s character. She has no value on her own as all that we know about her comes from Vladimir. Her worth is tied to Vladimir’s strongest attributes. If you removed his character, Marisa would be this vague character who doesn’t really have much to her. Basically, what I’m trying to say is that she supports Vladimir to make him look good as if she is some type of object like an olympic gold medal or a trophy. He is constantly in a fight with the other male characters to claim her. It doesn’t help that the first time she appears she is nude and posed with her legs open on the sofa while Vladimir looks on. She almost seems to have more in common with a stage prop, like the fancy lamp, than a character with emotions and virtue. “

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
“Horacio, how come you never married? It is quite rare to see a man of your age single.”

“The big question begs to be asked,” he said with a stiff laugh. “Women and me are not, how do I say, compatible. I like women, women don’t like me. Let us put it that way. In the absence of women, I turned my attention and passion toward the arts. There is no lust in me. You cannot say that about many other men. It may sound profoundly arrogant, but I am quite proud of my continued celibacy and pure body. I believe it gives me a clearer view of the woman when the sexualized mantra is stripped away. I see both men and women in their natural state. I can see their differences and their similarities, unlike most men who see women as these voluptuous, seductive beings with no character. I like who I am, if I may say so myself.”

IM JUST FOCUSING ON MYSELF BRO! jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore
It's a bit tedious. The characters just feel like mouthpieces for the author's social conservatism (sex is decadent and society-destroying, etc.). There's no stakes to anything until the surprise rape ending. The imagery is too on the nose. There's a lot of writers who explore this territory (dh lawrence, houllebecq, etc.), but they present it in a more literary way. This comes off like a simple dialogue with a surprise rape ending. There needs to be more plot, character, subtelty, and nuance in the perspective to make this interesting.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BigJimsWornOutTires
LINK TO STORY:

Good read!
"... you’ll find films which objectify men. It mirrors the same types of films that objectify women. How can this be okay?”

Controversy makes money. Viewers, in a sense, wish to be violated. The female viewers want to be assaulted so they can take revenge and make that motherfucker pay with his life! Or with his money. Or just hurt him by hooking up with his nemesis in the story.

In contrast, the male viewers want to see pussy, tits, ass, and fuckable faces. They don't care about the revenge aspect or hooking up with this one or that one, they demand to see pussy, tits, ass, and fuckable faces. And action! Particularly, apprehensive actions, such as scaling a mountain, jumping off, and finally landing on a hot air balloon, where two fuckable faces are awaiting in the airship's basket with their tits jiggling, are highly recommended.

But I don't speak for all guys. Unlike above, which befits the male majority, I prefer controversy, creepiness, supernaturalism, and romance.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
damn, i felt like a cuck reading this. i think my dick might’ve shrinked an inch or two. especially that ending jfl. imagine a little old man with his tiny cock exposed weakly gripping onto becky’s throat. lol shouldn’t have tried to be what he’s not. 9/10

• JFL
shouldn’t have tried to be what he’s not
Exactly, lol.
I’m glad you realized that…
The moral of story is “you are what you are”. If you’re an old fart with a good heart then don’t try to be a dark triad rapist because it won’t be genuine

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
It's not bad at all honestly. You should capitalize on the recent autofiction trend. Much worse has gone viral. People really like pathetic characters.

• +1
y do u need a password

why is it kinda good lmao. 7.5/10

• +1