My younger sister (21) finds this Chad unattractive

Is she delulu

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
She didn’t like his hair, stubble and lips. Said hair looked boring and he looked boring.

• Woah
Reactions: lebronjames23
@emeraldglass

@autistic_tendencies

@Ricky212

@Gengar @Pikabro

Least demanding woman in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, fuxkdakikez, Pikabro and 3 others
@Heinrich Schmidt @Ricky212 why

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Ricky212, Xangsane and 1 other person
She says it... If they met irl, i think she would simp for him, imagine the level of mog everyone else will be subjected to with him around... Beyond brutal

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, fuxkdakikez, standardcel and 3 others
Idk since I have no idea what type of guys your sister finds attractive.
I mean she says she likes fluffy light or medium brown or blond hair, full lips, youthful look, glow, not overly thick brows

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
She says it... If they met irl, i think she would simp for him, imagine the level of mog everyone else will be subjected to with him around... Beyond brutal
I mean she says she likes fluffy light or medium brown or blond hair, full lips, youthful look, glow, not overly thick brows
She didn’t like his masc look

So HTN titktok prettyboys?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
But he has the same lips as the other guy, so is your LARP just falling apart before our very eyes? :hnghn:
I think she likes the youthful soft look and hair.

Yeah. She says she likes Brady deene
Most foids are like that, from teens to early-mid 20s their mainly into prettyboys, but once they start entering roastie territory aka 30+ they find masculine guys more appealing.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
She didn’t like his masc look
Might be the case in photo, but some people are so beautiful irl, that you literally stop and look at them, so unreal bro

No photo can capture that and irl all of you will get hard with that guy around 🤣 there are people in the world that just by beauty caused car accidents, that people just couldn't stop looking 🤣

• +1
I think she likes the youthful soft look and hair.
No but you specifically said she didn't like the other guy's lips, but then she likes someone else with the same kind of lips...? :ROFLMAO: You should be consistent with your LARPs, Xang.

• JFL
Most foids are like that, from teens to early-mid 20s their mainly into prettyboys, but once they start entering roastie territory aka 30+ they find masculine guys more appealing.
Yeah, she says she’s terrified of ending up with a masc guy and wants to dress provocatively to get a white prettyboy

She’s a blonde mtb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Heinrich Schmidt
No but you specifically said she didn't like the other guy's lips, but then she likes someone else with the same kind of lips...? :ROFLMAO: You should be consistent with your LARPs, Xang.
Think she meant smoothness too

Might be the case in photo, but some people are so beautiful irl, that you literally stop and look at them, so unreal bro

No photo can capture that and irl all of you will get hard with that guy around 🤣 there are people in the world that just by beauty caused car accidents, that people just couldn't stop looking 🤣
You think she’d go after a man like that irl?

You think she’d go after a man like that irl?
Yeah, she would try instinctually, imagine the mog even prettyboys will receive in his presence, he will take no hostages, brutal

give me a price

do you find every hot women attractive probably not

Yeah, she would try instinctually, imagine the mog even prettyboys will receive in his presence, he will take no hostages, brutal
Y

She's bbc only

PM bhai

• +1
She didn’t like his hair, stubble and lips. Said hair looked boring and he looked boring.

Gl dudes have broad, not universal appeal.

• +1