My Youtube Channel is popping off! (pic of analytics) 57k views in 7 days of starting

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.

Basically I just look up "Andrew Tate shorts" and steal every video i see, i have not edited or dont anything on my own tbh, just got an app called "viddly youtube downloader" and paste the link, then download the vids. I reupload them with the exact same title and it fucking works :lul:

The andrew tate shit is a pretty saturated market but it's working for me, he has something called hustlers university with like 17 different methods to making money online, when I start my job in a week or two ill be able to join it, and when i do ill start using an affiliate link on all my videos for HU which will give me half of what they each pay for the membership. It used to be 50 dollars but now its 100, if i had bought it before the price would remain at 50 for me but im dirt poor and my job took like 3 weeks to finish my fucking application :feelsohgod:

Just wanted to share, anyone can get in on this shit and its absurdly easy. I can only upload like 50 vids per day unforunately, but it takes literally less than an hour to download and reupload all of them. (y)

This is a fresh channel and these last 7 days are my only 7 days of uploading, 56.7k that easy :ogre:

Give it a try, perfect for the neet losers on this website :soy:

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 13332 and 14 others
Smart.

Although, some codecel could probably automate this process of stealing, slightly modifying and uploading content tbh.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, FreakkForLife and Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 1758084

Basically I just look up "Andrew Tate shorts" and steal every video i see, i have not edited or dont anything on my own tbh, just got an app called "viddly youtube downloader" and paste the link, then download the vids. I reupload them with the exact same title and it fucking works :lul:

The andrew tate shit is a pretty saturated market but it's working for me, he has something called hustlers university with like 17 different methods to making money online, when I start my job in a week or two ill be able to join it, and when i do ill start using an affiliate link on all my videos for HU which will give me half of what they each pay for the membership. It used to be 50 dollars but now its 100, if i had bought it before the price would remain at 50 for me but im dirt poor and my job took like 3 weeks to finish my fucking application :feelsohgod:

Just wanted to share, anyone can get in on this shit and its absurdly easy. I can only upload like 50 vids per day unforunately, but it takes literally less than an hour to download and reupload all of them. (y)

This is a fresh channel and these last 7 days are my only 7 days of uploading, 56.7k that easy :ogre:

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
how much have u made bhai?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, datboijj and FailedNormieManlet
cant make money on yt until you hit 1000 watch hours and 1000 subs, ill get there in a few weeks i think (y)
finna have to update us soon!

Apparently you get like 2 cents per view, so when im monetized, this wouldve been like 10000 dollars worth

its youtube shorts tho so a view might be different, atleast 1k tho

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and FailedNormieManlet
Don’t you get demonetised if you steal content?

• +1
Reactions: coke and Gaygymmaxx
Smart.

Although, some codecel could probably automate this process of stealing, slightly modifying and uploading content tbh.
There's already a python script for that on github

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Gaygymmaxx
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
Don’t you get demonetised if you steal content?
they stole it first :ogre:

some of them get copyright striked but it doesnt really matter, i just want to build up subs and views for now

also its all from andrew tate vids and podcast clips of the tatester, he is encouraging people to do this because it helps him too, so he wouldnt try to get me taken down

Inb4 autists here start commenting incel jargon on your channel and get it demonetized

low IQ move op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, FreakkForLife and Johnnybegood
Apparently you get like 2 cents per view, so when im monetized, this wouldve been like 10000 dollars worth

2 cents per view for 50k views means $1k. And that rate is for normal YouTube vids, not YouTube shorts. For shorts I think it’s like 100x less

2 cents per view for 50k views means $1k. And that rate is for normal YouTube vids, not YouTube shorts. For shorts I think it’s like 100x less
fuark i did the math wrong :feelsohgod:

the main money comes from affiliates to hustlers university anyway, 50 dollars per person who signs up with my link

I’m currently learning the whole of affiliate marketing too with a course on some forum. I wish you luck on your hustles

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, currylightskin and Gaygymmaxx
Inb4 autists here start commenting incel jargon on your channel and get it demonetized

low IQ move op
you cant get banned for comments nigga

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’m currently learning the whole of affiliate marketing too with a course on some forum. I wish you luck on your hustles
what methods are you using? msg me if you dont wanna post here (y)

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Sub so i can make money brothers :ogre:

cant make money on yt until you hit 1000 watch hours and 1000 subs, ill get there in a few weeks i think (y)
I don't think you will be able to monetize these videos bro. You need to add something to them... Like a monologue or something. You are just reuploading pieces of them.

I might be wrong, but I think I'm right

what methods are you using? msg me if you dont wanna post here (y)
Well I believe the general idea is posting blogs w high volume KW w affiliate links for that niche

I will write about gym, iPhones and gaming which I believe are some niches I am knowledgable about and also would have decent traction

Hopefully some affiliate link for some tech store or fitness brand would be good

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I don't think you will be able to monetize these videos bro. You need to add something to them... Like a monologue or something. You are just reuploading pieces of them.

I might be wrong, but I think I'm right
the main income will be from affiliates but yeah ill look into that, it wouldnt be hard to make small changes here and there

Well I believe the general idea is posting blogs w high volume KW w affiliate links for that niche

I will write about gym, iPhones and gaming which I believe are some niches I am knowledgable about and also would have decent traction

Hopefully some affiliate link for some tech store or fitness brand would be good
ah sounds good, i may get into that as well (y)

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
View attachment 1758084

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
pretty shit considering i have 200 thousand views of fake gta videos that are supposed to give you hacks then its just a picture of gta with this song:

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
pretty shit considering i have 200 thousand views of fake gta videos that are supposed to give you hacks then its just a picture of gta with this song:

high iq :forcedsmile:

• +1
anyway im miring effort hard
Let me know when it blows up even more
alright brother will do, if my growth rate stays proportional i should be poppin soon :soy:

spoiled cheese, rat infestation :ogre:

mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
1. YouTube shorts don’t count towards your monetisation watch time
2. Hardly any if any money from shorts
3. I don’t think they’ll even allow you to monetise that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677 and Deleted member 1901
2. Hardly any if any many from shorts
Yeah, its impressive but I don't see the point. Youtube shorts can't even have ads anyway.

2. Hardly any if any money from shorts
Yeah, its impressive but I don't see the point. Youtube shorts can't even have ads anyway.
ill get money from referrals to hustlers university, its a 100 dollar subscription and i get 50 dollars per refferal, so even a few per month would be good money and im getting a day job anyway

when i get a decent amount of subs ill branch out as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

I don’t think Shorts pay as much but yeah shorts explode s lot it’s quite funny tbh

I don’t got shit to do, maybe I’ll check it out innit

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Fuark, I actually started a channel making funny vids but only uploaded 1 vid and forgot the password

ill get money from referrals to hustlers university, its a 100 dollar subscription and i get 50 dollars per refferal, so even a few per month would be good money and im getting a day job anyway

when i get a decent amount of subs ill branch out as well
How’d you get the referal?
Good luck with affiliates they can be very hard to even get one guy subscribe

• +1

56,000 views would be 10,000 dollars? no... it wouldn't. I run a wrestling YouTube channel with 8 minute + videos and with 40,000,000 views combined in 2 years, you get $1-$2 per 1000 views commonly.

56,000 views on the youtube partnership (long videos) would be $56 for a Gaming YouTuber and $112 for a Vlogger. For a finance channel with 8 minute long videos, it might be $500.

You'd need 10,000,000 views to get $10,000 with 8 minute+ videos, but with YouTube shorts, you get practically nothing monetised. A YouTube short is practically meaningless for money making. A redditor posted his Short that had 48,000,000 views and he got $2000.

That's also without adding in the fact that YouTube don't monetise channels based on shorts alone, you need actual videos to go towards your click-rate.

Edit: you've already lost if you've been copyright striked more than two times, you'll have to wait a year to be eligible for YPP.

You actually need 4000 watch hours, not 1000, to be eligible for monetization. Before you become eligible for monetisation youtube will review and analyse your content (takes about a month) and if they see its copied from someone else you wont be eligible for monetization. You cant fool Youtube, they will check your whole channel for any signs on copyright infringement, using foul language or even bad comments on your videos and deny you monetization.

You actually need 4000 watch hours, not 1000, to be eligible for monetization. Before you become eligible for monetisation youtube will review and analyse your content (takes about a month) and if they see its copied from someone else you wont be eligible for monetization. You cant fool Youtube, they will check your whole channel for any signs on copyright infringement, using foul language or even bad comments on your videos and deny you monetization.
Not only that, YouTube shorts don't count towards the watch time.

You also get like $1 per 10,000 views with YouTube shorts, so he's made about $5.60, not quite the $10,000 he's hoping for lol

I gotta get back to uploading