My Yubo chadfish gets spammed with messages like this from different foids everyday

sometimes i also get messages that suggest i am chad, too bad i dont radiate the same chad energy irl (5'7 framecel with shit profile)
I have seen you and I can say that you can get bitches on Yubo but I don’t think you get the same amount of attention as my chadfish. I’m guessing you get messaged a lot by latina whores and less by actual pretty white females.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
wtf he doesnt even look that good and sluts are still begging for him?
So thats why you spam .me with your stupid NT theory and bullshit "muh skinnyfat 4psl NT's fucking gigastacies theory" .

You are not even capable of understanding TikTok pretty boys are indeed good looking so you call them 4psl.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5393, Taylorswift and 1 other person
I have seen you and I can say that you can get bitches on Yubo but I don’t think you get the same amount of attention as my chadfish. I’m guessing you get messaged a lot by latina whores and less by actual pretty white females.
what pic did u see of me? ive uploaded some subhuman pics here too

So thats why you spam .me with your stupid NT theory and bullshit "muh skinnyfat 4psl NT's fucking gigastacies theory" .

You are not even capable of understanding TikTok pretty boys are indeed good looking so you call them 4psl.
he is goodlooking but hes not a chad. Looks like a prettyboy twink.

what pic did u see of me? ive uploaded some subhuman pics here too
I didn’t use any pics of you. I just guessed.

indeed i get a lot of messages from cute latinas, but also a lot of messages by hot US girls which is dopaminefuel

unfortunately i'm looking for females in my country (hungary) but girls seem to be way more fucking hypergamous here than anywhere else

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
he is goodlooking but hes not a chad. Looks like a prettyboy twink.
Lol there is no such thing as being NT if you look like my chadfish. I send the most autistic cringy messages to very pretty white females and they still want to hang out or have sex (even with virgin females).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and MentalistKebab
wdym nigga so u havent seen me?
I did and based off what you look like, you won’t get worshipped as much as my chadfish. My chadfish nearly won those vote outs mogging battle games in a live stream once but lost to a 7PSL mogger.

I did and based off what you look like, you won’t get worshipped as much as my chadfish. My chadfish nearly won those vote outs mogging battle games in a live stream once but lost to a 7PSL mogger.
oh i know what you mean now. ofc you didn't use my pictures to fish, i was just asking which pics of me have u seen here? cuz i shared lot of different pics and i look pretty subhuman on some of them

oh i know what you mean now. ofc you didn't use my pictures to fish, i was just asking which pics of me have u seen here? cuz i shared lot of different pics and i look pretty subhuman on some of them
PM me your frauded pics that you used for Yubo (females there are pretty retarded and will think you are pretty based off pictures with heavy filter or where only half of your face is showing).

Lol there is no such thing as being NT if you look like my chadfish. I send the most autistic cringy messages to very pretty white females and they still want to hang out or have sex (even with virgin females).
yes goodlooking guys dont need to be NT but these normie guys I see do.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
PM me your frauded pics that you used for Yubo (females there are pretty retarded and will think you are pretty based off pictures with heavy filter or where only half of your face is showing).
dont think im frauding that much tbh. will pm

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift