My zygos are now apparent ( I now have no financial future)

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
Holly shit, my looksmaxing effort has finally been rewarded with visible zygos. I legitimately scrapped the bottom of the barrel for a while to get to the end of this incredibly difficult journey. Had to take so much bull shit from my family telling me im a lazy pile of shit and still keeping faith in the process. At one point I was freefalling to my death via my family's ultimatum go to the military (Cause they said I'm beyond salvation) or they wouldn't keep me living in the house while I was secretely injured to the point that I couldnt think properly because of the damage, me developing my zygos caused me. Jfl I probably lost half my iq in the last few months.

Anyways now that I got my zygos(At the cost of the most traumatic experience a teenager could get literally dont even know if it was worth it.) I wanted to get back my dads trust in me so he can hand me down he's million dollar bussiness and use it to finance my college Computer Science degree. My father says im too unrealiable for him to ever teach me his business and telling me to go to the army instead :(

Fuck no I didnt just sacrifice my last high school year to become a chad to ironically live my next 4 years being an incel and punished for improving my overall life.

Is it worth letting your parents know you're/were looksmaxing and showing undeniable proof of your face changing in order to repair you're connection with your bluepilled parents? I have no idea what to fucking do.

:feelsuhh:

Honestly I bet my dad will just scold me for unironically improving my life if I showed him how my face has changed. The fuck is up with your family wanting you to be a betabuxxing incel instead of a chad. This world is backwards man. A total lack of iq plagues family households.

• +1
Reactions: Blazeee, Deleted member 27452 and justleavemealone
i didnt understand a single shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 27452 and Informationcapitali
I didn't expect to read your blog here. Wtf did you do to make your father want to send you to the military lmfao

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 27452
I didn't expect to read your blog here. Wtf did you do to make your father want to send you to the military lmfao
Looksmaxing like there was no tomorrow ultimately ended up in me fucking up my grades and nott getting a job because i focused every single day on getting zygos . And now he doesnt think im reliable enough to learn his bussiness since, out of the blue my grades went to shit. So now my only option is to sell my soul and body to the government.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and justleavemealone
pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Barely read but I’m guessing op bonesmashed and doesn’t realise when he stops his hard-earned zygos will disappear in a month.