Myobrace journey has started

Phad

Phad

JATT
Ended up buying a generic A1 and A2( 4 days so far) myobrace which seem to be working based off teeth pain and other changes.

GOALS: project mandible forward, sharper ramus/gonial angle more defined, better looking eyes in general

THIS IS LEGIT. every time i put in the myobrace my skin tightens and the jawline is more defined but there is a odd chin projection likely caused because I have a mouth guard basically in my mouth. Another thing is that my upper eyelid exposure is a lot lower. My eyelids are more in the sockets which makes my browridge more prominent.

Time Frame: Started at 1st November and will do it till December 31st to see results (also bodyfat is at 16% if wondering, planning to keep that same till new years when i will do a mini cut) hope to post pictures of results

I thought you needed doctor's prescription to buy this stuff? Aware me on it.

I thought you needed doctor's prescription to buy this stuff? Aware me on it.
like I said I bought a generic one for 8$ (amazon)so it’s not custom fitted. But it just happened to fit pretty well because my jaw is narrow af

l
like I said I bought a generic one for 8$ (amazon)so it’s not custom fitted. But it just happened to fit pretty well because my jaw is narrow af

do you have a link? All I can find are mouth guards.

my teeth are mildly crooked. Might try this.

Last edited:
That is clearly dropshipping cheap China stuff from Alibaba, try to be sure the plastic does not possess toxic chemicals you could ingest.

That is clearly dropshipping cheap China stuff from Alibaba, try to be sure the plastic does not possess toxic chemicals you could ingest.
i don’t know about toxicity but tbh I think the actual products are similar but just a bit better because you have to do molds which costs money so that’s why these don’t cost as much