Myopia surgery along with yeux eye color change

INB

INB

Bronze
Joined
Jul 30, 2023
Posts
378
Reputation
284
This was a thing that I always thinked about, is it possible to do myopia surgery (nearsightedness correction surgery) after changing your eye color or vice versa?
 
eye color doesnt matter
 
  • +1
Reactions: goat123, NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 26642
Yeah ik, but both surgeries are done with lasers, so that’s my question. imagine I change my eye color and it shits my sight?
i dont think u should ever do more than one surgery on ur eyes...
 
@Wannabe Chad can you help me on that?
 
i dont think u should ever do more than one surgery on ur eyes...
yeah me too, but it is what it is, i’ll not cope with having brown eyes if I can have blue ones
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21824
@Wannabe Chad can you help me on that?
Idk never done the surgery or researched

Ask @Akatlyn he got eye color surgery
 
  • Love it
Reactions: INB
yeah me too, but it is what it is, i’ll not cope with having brown eyes if I can have blue ones
Which one? I have D40 you think that's a failo?
1691665350869
 
  • +1
Reactions: INB
jon jones battlepass
 
anything other than brown is already a good feature lol, but the question of my thread is you think is dangerous to have myopia surgery along with eye color change surgery
Yeah probably, I think eye color surgery itself is dangerous, also btw most of time it doesn't work how you expect, you could get grey dead eyes, or just lighter brown
 
Just use contacts?
 
Yeah probably, I think eye color surgery itself is dangerous, also btw most of time it doesn't work how you expect, you could get grey dead eyes, or just lighter brown
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
2
Views
21
ecstazy
ecstazy
trueceli
Replies
1
Views
44
jhontoilet
jhontoilet
S
Replies
0
Views
78
Stratocaster
S
8incheer
Replies
5
Views
62
GuyFromSingapore
GuyFromSingapore
gowtherr
Replies
4
Views
40
iywujjffvjkiure
iywujjffvjkiure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top