mystery of the vegetarian friend - genetics might be bigger than you think ?

oldnick

oldnick

Iron
I have a friend who is vegetarian, he only eats veggies and he doesn't work out (the only sport he does is going to work with bicycle)

I eat of everything, meat every other day or more and I work out 3 times a week

Yet his biceps and arms in general is like twice the volume of my biceps/arms

I also have a friend who only eat fruits (first time ever I ever seen this) and this one is thinner than me but not by much

My point is genetics seem to dictate alot no matter what you eat

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Alexanderr
Yes, genetics matter a lot.

@freakofnature

2 things that make me think it's much more about genetics than people think is

1/ My slayer friend who was gifted not only with a handsome face, but he is so damn hench, and he's NEVER lifted a weight or stepped foot in a gym. When he was younger he sprinted for the under 16's for England or some shit. Super fast. He has calves that stick out, and he's got wrists and arms that look like he works out non stop and eats clean, but he never works out, and he basically only eats pizza

2/ This one might not count because maybe it's different with kids, but my nephew spends ALL DAY playing xbox, and he eats pure junk. Must be like 2500 calories easy. He's 11. He's a twig!! His mum is a fairly hot Iranian, and she almost had a visible 6 pack a few years back before we lost contact (and without being super skinny. Just in good shape) and she never worked out. His friend is fat as fuck, and i'm sure that kid eats less and moves more!

Personally, i'm neither really fat, nor skinny. I'm fatter than I want to be, though. But despite eating low calories of super clean food (80% of the time) i'm just permanently slightly skinny fat lol

Last edited: