Myths about black market HGH

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
I keep seeing these idiots making claims like

“bro you get it from China it’s cat piss and lead”

“Might as well rope now it’s over after injecting that”

What people don’t realize is that all black market HGH is from suppliers in China. That doesn’t mean it’s bad or low quality, it just means that when you buy from a third party seller like purerawz, it’s all coming from a supplier in China. Trust me, purerawz does not have a factory that makes peptides and sarms. It’s most likely run out of some guy’s house, same with any of these other sites.

The advantage to buying directly from the factory is you can view transaction history (amount of USD processed, years in business, actual pictures of the factory, and quality control certificates). Most importantly you can view buyer reviews who have used it and gotten blood work done. With third party sites you get none of that, and you don’t even know where it’s coming from.

Keep coping with hgh that costs 5 dollars per iu while the seller is paying a few dimes for one.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Chadelite, athnico and 7 others
I don't want my nose to become even bigger :(

• +1
Reactions: BoneIsLaw, Deleted member 3832, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
same thing with sarms, I've already got my mk and cjc 1295 dac from alibaba but would still to know about ur suppliers.pm

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Luke LLL
@my_babel_physics_pro @noped @Dutcher @bossman @sloopnoob @SayNoToRotting @rottingcorpse100 @DianabolDownie @Elias @EthnicelAscension @Hepatologyscribe @athnico @Swolepenisman
Howd u know tho
Because it takes 10 years for that. Also it won’t mess up anything if it gets even 1% bigger, which it won’t.

• +1
Reactions: bossman, athnico and Deleted member 685
@my_babel_physics_pro @noped @Dutcher @bossman @sloopnoob @SayNoToRotting @rottingcorpse100 @DianabolDownie @Elias @EthnicelAscension @Hepatologyscribe @athnico @Swolepenisman

Because it takes 10 years for that. Also it won’t mess up anything if it gets even 1% bigger, which it won’t.
Im mostly kidding when I say you're injecting lead farmed from children who died of corona virus

But its hard to find the right one to pick when searching for GH directly from Chinese factories

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and EthnicelAscension
And if you get sick from a contaminated batch, the pharmaceutical company won't experience any repercussions. You cannot sue them, they are above the law.
The legal system doesn't care.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Howd u know tho
water retention makes the nose cartilage more plump while you're on the stuff should go away after discontinuing use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
And if you get sick from a contaminated batch, the pharmaceutical company won't experience any repercussions. You cannot sue them, they are above the law.
The legal system doesn't care.
It would destroy their business.

Tbh I was joking when I said

Yes. When its filled with impurities and lead because its from china.

It would destroy their business.

Hahahahahah no.
Those chinese companies are unaccountable.
Who is actually testing their product to detect miniscule amounts of contaminants?
Like for example PRIONS which might give you encephalopathy?

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
Tbh I was joking when I said
I know you didn’t mean it seriously had lead. You’re basically saying it’s fake. Every joke has some truth to it.
Hahahahahah no.
Who is actually testing their product to detect miniscule amounts of contaminants?
China’s laws on medicine are stricter than the us.

Thanks but I don't need HGH mate.

Women like CONFIDENCE.

• JFL
Reactions: CopingHard, Luke LLL, I'mme and 1 other person
Hahahahahah no.

Wrong. The prions came from growth hormone that was extracted from cadavers and there was a known case where it happened,

The synthetic HGH from china has no chance of prions

Question: have u got bloodwork done yourself? How did u end up coming with these conclusions?

So alibaba is the way to go...?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
99.99% of any gear or peptide is coming from China. Anyone telling u they have access to Pharma grade gear is lying, those days died out 20 years ago. that being said time is ticking, China is getting cracked down for underground raws

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luke LLL, sloopnoob and EthnicelAscension
Just get from alibaba theory JFL

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Ill just be farming GH from neighborhood cats to ensure its legitimate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL and sloopnoob
I have used pharma HGH as well as many underground brands for bodybuilding purposes. It's not hard to pin 10IU and get bloodwork a few hours later and compare the two. I've had VERY good UG HGH and shitty as well. Once you find a good one stick to it.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and DianabolDownie
I don't want my nose to become even bigger :(
Nose size is directly correlated with dick size. Now think twice before repeating that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
Im mostly kidding when I say you're injecting lead farmed from children who died of corona virus

But its hard to find the right one to pick when searching for GH directly from Chinese factories
Do these Chinese hgh sites take visa gift cards

This is retarded and you have no idea about the monetary costs and time it takes to actually produce complex chemical compounds. It is not cheap, and companies do not just willy-nilly produce random quantities of HGH and other drugs outside of the context of a highly structured transaction with a third party - including contract, money in escrow, volume minimums, scaled pricing based on volume, etc. - as they are otherwise tying up significant capital in inventory they may not be able to get rid of. If they are selling it on Alibaba, it's at best a bad batch that didn't meet contract specifications, for example, in regards to purity.

You're also likely not even buying it directly from a chemical manufacturer on Alibaba. Most of the sellers advertising chemicals are running front companies (which you can't do any due diligence on, unless you know Chinese) and are simply 3rd party resellers and merchants who are more than likely not fronting (at the least) tens of thousands of dollars to get a lab to agree to produce it for them. They are instead simply buying these shitty batches for pennies on the dollar and reselling them.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, Luke LLL and Deleted member 685
Google it man. Btw did you see any increase there?
No. My dick is only 6.1inch yet my nose is RIDICULOUSLY huge and comically long

cope nelson.

if you're so sure about your Alibaba rat piss source than get a serum GH blood test.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Justttt, androgenic and 3 others
cope nelson.

if you're so sure about your Alibaba rat piss source than get a serum GH blood test.
What part is cope? I'm just saying that legitimacy is going to be a lot better when buying from the source. I will get a blood test soon.

What part is cope? I'm just saying that legitimacy is going to be a lot better when buying from the source. I will get a blood test soon.
okay, do you have carpal tunnel? water retention? bloat? vascularity? better sleep?

I get all of them on 5iu's, and they amplify on 7.5.

okay, do you have carpal tunnel? water retention? bloat? vascularity? better sleep?

I get all of them on 5iu's, and they amplify on 7.5.
I don't have carpel tunnel but I have the other 3 and way more strength. Bench increased by 10%. Maybe it's not as potent as yours but I feel way better. Also, I had an issue with a ligament in my knee for 6 months before taking it, and It is gone after a month on HGH. I stopped powerlifting style training and switched to bodybuilding though, so that isn't verified.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
No. My dick is only 6.1inch yet my nose is RIDICULOUSLY huge and comically long
STOP CHANGING YOUR PROFILE PICTURE ALL THE TIME YOU LONG FACED ABOMINATION SUBHUMAN!! I CAN'T KEEP UP! REEEEEEEE
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

luv u bro teehee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Nose size is directly correlated with dick size. Now think twice before repeating that

Small feet, somewhat small nose but a big dick. your theory is invalid

I am as knowledgable on the Black Market (and computers in general) as a grandma, and just about as confident.

I don't have what it takes to order HGH off the internet.

Surely I need to hack myself through a thousand different codes and use VPN and what not.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Justttt