N-acetyl-glucosamine for eye lightening?

iamthenight

iamthenight

Iron
I have tried both honey and licorice (mixed with MSM) in eye drops in order to lighten my eyes, and nothing seemed to work. When looking into admittedly shady eye lightening drops, I found a common ingredient: n-acetyl-glucosamine.

One example is in the IColour drops that aren’t sold anymore. If you search it up you will find that they replaced it with a balm that you’re supposed to swipe under your eyes, which sounds like bs, but here are some interesting comments under the Amazon listing.

0EBB8084 79F9 4EDC B122 290D09031610
6A8FDF5F C5DC 4B20 8A8A 5BA8B073CB03
67C49344 7242 4ECE BA62 10EA78EE8EE9

Then I found a comment mentioning ChangeMyEyes, which also uses the same active ingredient.

BB69D5B1 CB89 44F0 99C8 35E5D1527D8A
B32B4434 B692 4CDF B3FD 9DA220EB606E

Fancyeyes is weird because they don’t even disclose their active ingredients, so I don’t trust them at all. The pics on their website also look fake.

I bought some n-acetyl-glucosamine, I’m gonna mix it with MSM and try that in eye drops. There’s so little evidence online and I bet tons of the eye lightening drops that are sold are fake and don’t do anything, and they probably put out fake reviews, but these seem genuine tbh.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Just inject blue dye into ur eyes everyones just overcomplicating things

I have tried both honey and licorice (mixed with MSM) in eye drops in order to lighten my eyes, and nothing seemed to work. When looking into admittedly shady eye lightening drops, I found a common ingredient: n-acetyl-glucosamine.

One example is in the IColour drops that aren’t sold anymore. If you search it up you will find that they replaced it with a balm that you’re supposed to swipe under your eyes, which sounds like bs, but here are some interesting comments under the Amazon listing.

View attachment 2865313View attachment 2865314View attachment 2865315

Then I found a comment mentioning ChangeMyEyes, which also uses the same active ingredient.

View attachment 2865316View attachment 2865317
Fancyeyes is weird because they don’t even disclose their active ingredients, so I don’t trust them at all. The pics on their website also look fake.

I bought some n-acetyl-glucosamine, I’m gonna mix it with MSM and try that in eye drops. There’s so little evidence online and I bet tons of the eye lightening drops that are sold are fake and don’t do anything, and they probably put out fake reviews, but these seem genuine tbh.

Thoughts?
n-acetyl-glucosamine is used to help with lowering hyperpigmentation when applied topically on the skin, so IG it could work for the eyes
dont quote me though)

• +1
Reactions: iamthenight
just update us

Nigga buy contacts nigga

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax
N-acetyl-glucosamine is for JOINT RELATED PROBLEMS NOT EYE LIGHTENING. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO GET N-ACETYL L GLUTAMINE.

And taking NAG and MSM alone won't do shit for your eyes trust me. Glutathione and vit C is crucial for eye lightening.

N-acetyl-glucosamine is for JOINT RELATED PROBLEMS NOT EYE LIGHTENING. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO GET N-ACETYL L GLUTAMINE.
No, this is the exact stuff that is in all the drops.

“N-acetyl glucosamine works in a number of ways to brighten, hydrate, and firm your skin. First, it's a tyrosinase inhibitor, meaning it helps fade hyperpigmentation. It's a precursor to hyaluronic acid, helping your skin maintain its moisture content.”

It’s a tyrosinase inhibitor apparently.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FaceandBBC
No, retarded reply
How the fuck is this retarded JFL. If u have dark brown eyes just use hazel contact lenses why is it so hard for all incels here just changing ur eye color wont do anything unless u have a10 aryan eyes, and even if u change it to those instantly people will know youve done smthn i.e ur genetics were subpar so u try to compensate, this makes u a tryhard. If I had a choice between being ugly or tryhard Id rather be ugly cuz tryhards are outcasted and bullied.

How the fuck is this retarded JFL. If u have dark brown eyes just use hazel contact lenses why is it so hard for all incels here just changing ur eye color wont do anything unless u have a10 aryan eyes, and even if u change it to those instantly people will know youve done smthn i.e ur genetics were subpar so u try to compensate, this makes u a tryhard. If I had a choice between being ugly or tryhard Id rather be ugly cuz tryhards are outcasted and bullied.
Another retarded reply

View attachment 2865313View attachment 2865314View attachment 2865315

View attachment 2865316View attachment 2865317

Thoughts?
I used

Glutathione 500mg

Vit c 1000 mg

Makuna honey eye drops

one spoon of makuna raw honey daily

Only been doing for 1 months eyes were d30 exactly before, you can check my thread on it, i have my current eyes posted there

• +1
Reactions: iamthenight and hiwasuwor
Is this considered skin bleaching? I believe it needs prescription

What eye color change drops have N-acetyl-glucosamine?
Two of these are not sold anymore but iColour, ChangeMyEyes, and Crystal Drops. I don’t recommend buying any of the online drops, they’re not trustworthy, just talking about a possible ingredient