N.B.A

i can confirm and why would he trust you after your actions fucking sand nigger
because you are obviously biased to your boyfriend you low IQ cuck

because you are obviously biased to your boyfriend you low IQ cuck
keep riding your own dick "not chad " u narcy narrow skulled fucking manlet piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: xefo
I have no idea how anyone would think lifestyle is winning this, he's literally getting fucking raped jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, MrGlutton and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and lifestyle21873

face reveal of two escaped mutants cuckpov and xefo99

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
I have no idea how anyone would think lifestyle is winning this, he's literally getting fucking raped jfl
we are literally obliterating every last sense of dignity adn honor he has had and almost all the forum hates him

inb4 "shit forum im leaving"

• +1
reminder

ur like 15

deos it look like im the oen failing in this argument?
I’m older than you low iq cretin. I’m just bullying you at this point i feel kinda bad for you. You even had to call in your big daddy mod @knajjd to rescue you.
:feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4387 and lifestyle21873
we are literally obliterating every last sense of dignity adn honor he has had and almost all the forum hates him

inb4 "shit forum im leaving"
Jfl at thinking what ur saying damages me in any way i literaly dont give a shit about what cucks on here thinks about me

I will comment till you rope subhuman faggot. I could snap your pencil neck within seconds
whats ur neck girth

i bet mine mogs

also i bet i heught mog, bideltmog,bicep mog and mog you to the grave and thats me a fuckign subhuman saying this

• +1
whats ur neck girth

i bet mine mogs

also i bet i heught mog, bideltmog,bicep mog and mog you to the grave and thats me a fuckign subhuman saying this
HAHAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
You also have double my posts faggot, you rot harder than me jfl, I just have this shit open while you're nerding out on your computer postmaxxing
i can defend lev because he doesn't claim chad status but you literally told @TheSavior to keep on barking while your wide framed self was done fucking your date hours earlier :unsure:

doesn't add up bhai, slayers don't rot on incel forum, "but muh tab was open" so you left the house and went on the date while looksmax.me was running on your open monitor?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 7112
I’m older than you low iq cretin. I’m just bullying you at this point i feel kinda bad for you. You even had to call in your big daddy mod @knajjd to rescue you.
:feelswah::feelswhy:
knajjd doesnt even rot here it was a joke

also ur bullying me?! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

jsut keep barking

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
how is he losing when you and other people decided to bark until he reached 11 pages on his return thread?

he already won

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
i can defend lev because he doesn't claim chad status but you literally told @TheSavior to keep on barking while your wide framed self was done fucking your date hours earlier :unsure:

doesn't add up bhai, slayers don't rot on incel forum, "but muh tab was open" so you left the house and went on the date while looksmax.me was running on your open monitor?
he is 6ft2 nt maxxed and gl

he is here to learn info about surgeries bro

i can testify for him man

• +1
whats ur neck girth

i bet mine mogs

My wirst girth alone mogs your neck gay alien faggot

Attachments

• 4F79D322-D4FA-4ABF-950D-91A97C479BE7.png
    4F79D322-D4FA-4ABF-950D-91A97C479BE7.png
    409.2 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6382, lifestyle21873 and 1 other person
Reminder: OP is literally 5 foot fucking 6....

every 8 men OP walks past, he gets heightmogged by 7 of them....

That is brutal

OP you have my sympathy, I can't imagine being this subhuman

Who even said he rot here you brainlet? You were legit born upside down.
ur acting as if he is

a) my friend

b) active here

neither are true

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7112

Jfllllll
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Caged for like 5 min at his dumb try to get at me

• +1
Reactions: Warlow

i havent said shit

never said im goodlooking, escobar or any shit like that but when a 83 days faggot say he is a slayer everyone knows its a larp

and jfl at saying ''tab was open'' i never heard that one before

i already know hes a 2/10 cumskin who thinks his race saves him from his subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 4387
how is he losing when you and other people decided to bark until he reached 11 pages on his return thread?

he already won
if you read any of the altercations we've mutilated his already dead body in every single one. I'm chilling on my pc caging at my own replies lmfao

this shit's fun

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Reminder: OP is literally 5 foot fucking 6....

View attachment 767414

every 8 men OP walks past, he gets heightmogged by 7 of them....

That is brutal

OP you have my sympathy, I can't imagine being this subhuman
i forgot you were ntmaxxed giga chad party every weekend slayer but forgot to close his tab leading to him having 83 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Deleted member 4387
ur acting as if he is

a) my friend

b) active here

neither are true
No you dumbass you said that i said that he rotted here which i didn’t i was implying that you had to call in someone to help you because of a joke dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and lifestyle21873
i havent said shit

never said im goodlooking, escobar or any shit like that but when a 83 days faggot say he is a slayer everyone knows its a larp

and jfl at saying ''tab was open'' i never heard that one before

i already know hes a 2/10 cumskin who thinks his race saves him from his subhuman face
You're the one saying my race saves me, thereby saying white is superior jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Lev Peshkov
if you read any of the altercations we've mutilated his already dead body in every single one. I'm chilling on my pc caging at my own replies lmfao

this shit's fun
same buddy boyo

im literally playing a game of battlefiedl as we speak and writing a new thread whiel talking to my irl friends on dc and sc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and lifestyle21873
i forgot you were ntmaxxed giga chad party every weekend slayer but forgot to close his tab leading to him having 83 days
I literally am going to a party tomorrow jfl

I have an extremly high chance of slaying at this party

I will literally get a piece of paper with "XEFO69" written on it and get a foid to hold it up, or put it on her back and take a picture while I'm rawdogging her pussy doggystyle

Someone tldr nobody is going to read 12 pages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Warlow and Lev Peshkov

I will literally get a piece of paper with "XEFO69" written on it and get a foid to hold it up, or put it on her back and take a picture while I'm rawdogging her pussy doggystyle
Also PLEASE HOLD ME TO THIS.

I WOULD LOVE TO PROVE YOU WRONG JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and xefo

Keep larping your words mean nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Shrek2OnDvD
hahahaha funny mememememem hahahahah ur so edgy hahaha
I know u’re crying behind that screen Imagine getting clowned this hard on the net for your looks.
😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and lifestyle21873
i will ded srs, message me on discord before hand if u remember, so I actually remember to do it
H-hey c-c-could y-y-y-you hold t-t-this piece of p-paper so i can take a p-picture? Its j-just for f-fun? No? O-okay

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873