Nah i am cooked. No chance at redemption. Rhinoplasty revision has a 98.5% failure rate on me.

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

Damned to a Meaningless life
Joined
Oct 25, 2024
Posts
17,713
Reputation
23,336
Yeah its ggs.
I thought it was bad but i underestimsted it.
After getting botched in the nose i coped thinking if i did everything and spend huge amount of money i could still reach freedom.
However it seems this was a delusion of mine.
Ai gives me a 98.5% chance of failing at the revision rhinoplasty.
I have a 1.5% chance at ascending.
Ngl not sure if i even do it . I am 5-10 times more likely to get botched again or even harder than to succeed.
Might be best to live rest of my days as a watching ghoul, reminicing of past days.
Ldaring and nightghouling.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic and Joeseminate
Yeah its ggs.
I thought it was bad but i underestimsted it.
After getting botched in the nose i coped thinking if i did everything and spend huge amount of money i could still reach freedom.
However it seems this was a delusion of mine.
Ai gives me a 98.5% chance of failing at the revision rhinoplasty.
I have a 1.5% chance at ascending.
Ngl not sure if i even do it . I am 5-10 times more likely to get botched again or even harder than to succeed.
Might be best to live rest of my days as a watching ghoul, reminicing of past days.
Ldaring and nightghouling.

how'd it get botched?
 
Michael Jackson nose?
 

Similar threads

AustrianMogger
Replies
1
Views
109
Tintin
Tintin
AustrianMogger
Replies
20
Views
412
Jgns
Jgns
A
Replies
0
Views
57
ace794
A
E
Replies
2
Views
127
edwardcullenmogs
E
rockstarr
Replies
11
Views
135
AustrianMogger
AustrianMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

  • ReccesedSlavic
  • rsj
  • Buterman
  • lowtierlevi
  • vermicel
Back
Top