NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR HEIGHTMAXXERS - ULNA-PILL

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
been doing some research recently on bones which correlate with height and stumbled across this discovery.
white people do this: 3.76 x (ulna in cm) + 75.55
black people do this: 3.2 x (ulna in cm) + 82.77

a lot of times this is 100% on the money on predicting height and at worse would be off by around a cm or 2

other races unlucky I can’t find the answer for you guys.

with this information now displayed, onto my next point.

by around age 10, the ulna is nearly completely fused growth plate wise and done growing. by age 10 your height is essentially set in stone (jay eff fucking ell mane) and unless heavily malnourished, you will end up at that height. fuck it’s brutal man.

even heightmaxxing, one of the most legit looksmaxxes, is bound to nothing but elements out of your control. people who see this please can you do what the image is saying to do below and report back here with the results.

good chance I could be wrong on all of this tho btw so if I am then my apologies lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15854, mafiaboy and 1 other person
Why were there studies then that showed that aromatese inhibitors made you grow taller?

so heightmax before 10 :feelsez: anyway that bone is pretty hard to measure accurately :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
cope. i have long ass arms for my height, they almost reach my knees, according to this i should be 5'9 but im 4-5 inches shorter. plus wont ulna grow proportionally when you hit your growth spurt. a 10 year old kid is going to have like a 8 inch ulna max, obviously the kids still gonna grow.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, GigaAscender, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
shouldve found this forum at 9 years old

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, leir, horizontallytall and 12 others
Not very accurate for me I should be 6’2 but I’m 5’9 but at least my proportions will be okay when I get ll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Idgaf about women and girls at 10. Too fucking innocent.

I did start jerking off at 10 though.

• +1
Reactions: odux and pneumocystosis
I have 5'11" leg length
5'11" ulna
5'11" midparental height
5'11" predicted height before I fell off my growth curve
Interesting. @TeenAscender @Bitchwhipper2
Now 5'7"

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 21146, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
I have 5'11" leg length
5'11" ulna
5'11" midparental height
Now 5'7"
Nah you’ll get to 5’10

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
says I should be 181 but i'm 176cm.

My armspan is 177cm tho...last time I measured it

cope. i have long ass arms for my height, they almost reach my knees, according to this i should be 5'9 but im 4-5 inches shorter. plus wont ulna grow proportionally when you hit your growth spurt. a 10 year old kid is going to have like a 8 inch ulna max, obviously the kids still gonna grow.
I also should've been 5'9 but only reached 5'6. Wasn't malnourished either had lots of protein, milk, exercise, etc

6’7” if I use this formula. I’m actually 6’1”. Either I fucked up my growth as a teen hard or this is cope.

bullshit, this formula says i should be like 5'2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I’m about 180cm and my measurement was 182.7cm which checks out when you account for the fact that I have shitty anterior pelvic tilt.

i probably fucked it
been doing some research recently on bones which correlate with height and stumbled across this discovery.

a lot of times this is 100% on the money on predicting height and at worse would be off by around a cm or 2

by around age 10, the ulna is nearly completely fused growth plate wise and done growing. by age 10 your height is essentially set in stone (jay eff fucking ell mane) and unless heavily malnourished, you will end up at that height. fuck it’s brutal man.

even heightmaxxing, one of the most legit looksmaxxes, is bound to nothing but elements out of your control. people who see this please can you do what the image is saying to do below and report back here with the results.

good chance I could be wrong on all of this tho btw so if I am then my apologies lol

View attachment 1829613
but im aroumd 16 centimeters taller than what i got?

BBu

View attachment 1829613
Bullshit,all this height prediction method is bullshit,kids whose ulna was "fused" took aroamsin and hgh At 15 and grew 9 inches Extra than those who didn't take HGH and aromasin

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person

View attachment 1829613
im hoping i measured incorrectly.

173.31 for white
165.97 for black

im 169.5cm in night at age 19 2 months
i also have 6 inch wrist if that means anything
@FreakkForLife should i still try to heightmaxx or just cope now? fark this rlly was final nail in coffin

im hoping i measured incorrectly.

173.31 for white
165.97 for black

im 169.5cm in night at age 19 2 months
i also have 6 inch wrist if that means anything
@FreakkForLife should i still try to heightmaxx or just cope now? fark this rlly was final nail in coffin
nvm ignore, i saw ur earlier comment @FreakkForLife

BBu

Bullshit,all this height prediction method is bullshit,kids whose ulna was "fused" took aroamsin and hgh At 15 and grew 9 inches Extra than those who didn't take HGH and aromasin
9 inches???! link that study

View attachment 1829613
True lol, observed mysekf , also hands size are set by 14 too

I have 5'11" leg length
5'11" ulna
5'11" midparental height
Now 5'7"
U will grow lol i grew 4.5 inches after 17.5

jfl, says ill be 182 at most, currently 186

• +1
  • JFL
measured again 4 u bro, got 190cm, currently 17 hopefully this is real n ill be 6'2.8 heightmogger :)
mayb i should start aromasin n 10iu hgh
How tall is ur dad?