NAKED SUBHUMAN GETS SET ON FIRE (Brutal Fatpill)

JFL at this herd of Fat Bimbos on her Instagram
fByI2Fa.jpg

Video would not run for me, but I can tell you without looking at it that it is not a conventional flammable liquid, it is some version of a Ketone or Isopropyl Alcohol that produces a flame but is not particularly hot. They are frequently used in magic shows. JFL at thinking you are red pilled but not knowing basic science.
Yeah I was slowly starting to think it is nothing special but like I was saying very unusual video. I read it wrong and thought you said kerosene mixed with alcohol (almost made me hard). I never really seen them in magic shows relating to fire content but other shit? Yes

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and OldRooster
she ugly

it is her should be on fire

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and flippasav
she ugly

it is her should be on fire
Yeah I had a man calling her a stacy and really started raging and venting on twitter about how it wasn’t him who was set on fire and called the dude a lucky guy. Women really do live life on easy mode🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
@emeraldglass

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
You know what’s the worst thing about these types of hoes?

That you can’t do nothing but kill then to take revenge.

Beat her up? She’ll like that.
Tie her up and Humiliate her? She’ll get wet.
Rape her? She’ll Enjoy It.

They need someone like me to wash up this devious creatures.

Only something more devious than them can destroy them.
Close them in a room forever, they hate loneliness and lack of attention,

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
fuck leanmaxxing im setting myself on fire

JFL at this herd of Fat Bimbos on her Instagram. They likely all work at the same ghetto strip club
fByI2Fa.jpg

Video would not run for me, but I can tell you without looking at it that it is not a conventional flammable liquid, it is some version of a Ketone or Isopropyl Alcohol that produces a flame but is not particularly hot. They are frequently used in magic shows. JFL at thinking you are red pilled but not knowing basic science.
if you consider them fat you are probably into literal skeletons

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
if you consider them fat you are probably into literal skeletons
I actually see some that are relatively skinny jfl at going less than that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back