Name a more cucked group of people than police bootlickers

Xtra

Xtra

I legit can’t think of a more cucked group of people than those who will adamantly defend police at any opportunity. The only thing police officers deserve is a gunshot to the fucking head

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, WeiWei, Whatever and 5 others
white BLM bootlickers

• +1
Reactions: Aero, WeiWei, noobs and 2 others
i can think of one, cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, HTN_Mentalcel, nathan and 1 other person
I legit can’t think of a more cucked group of people than those who will adamantly defend police at any opportunity. The only thing police officers deserve is a gunshot to the fucking head
Normies and the law are so cucked, you will get shunned for dating a foid thats 16 or 17 as if theres a difference if they’re 18 or not at that point.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and nathan
pick me guys on social media

Police are a necessary evil. The alternative is being ruled by feral gangs.

• +1
Reactions: piec, Trilogy, WeiWei and 2 others
.org

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Christian Zionists.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Aero, noobs and 1 other person
Gangs won’t forcefully enter your home at 7am and search every single device in your household because of a thought crime. In today’s society with all the 1984 tier laws, police are much worse than gangs

This is true I've never heard of a good alternative to the police. Far-left "police abolitionists" try to come up with alternatives but the only things they suggest are lynch mobs or "community patrols" which are just police in all but name

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad and piec
This is true I've never heard of a good alternative to the police. Far-left "police abolitionists" try to come up with alternatives but the only things they suggest are lynch mobs or "community patrols" which are just police in all but name
The left are all about image and aesthetics, not about what actually works. Those trendy, pretentious little faggots can't stand anything that is well established or traditional. No, they have to be 'edgy' and 'different', so these dipshits are always trying to 'change' everything, even if the change they impose is worse than what they're replacing. They just can't help themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy