Name all your facial flaws

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
I got nasabolal folds, big forehead, recessed chin, small upper lip, long philtrum, slightly long midface, flat maxilla, uneven jaw, thin eyebrows, weak undereyes, weird nose, bad skin texture, non receding Norwood 1.5 hairline, narrow jaw, assymetry in the eyes, nose, smile and lips

• +1
Reactions: Jova, FacialStructure404, FUE Mogger and 5 others
my face

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Nirvana, sushii and 2 others
I got nasabolal folds, big forehead, recessed chin, small upper lip, long philtrum, slightly long midface, flat maxilla, uneven jaw, thin eyebrows, weak undereyes, weird nose, bad skin texture, non receding Norwood 1.5 hairline, narrow jaw, assymetry in the eyes, nose, smile and lips
are you going to fix all of them?

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
nasolabial folds, horseface, bad fwhr, bad undereye support, small mouth, narrow palate, uper eyelid exposure, long philtrum, crooked nose, narrow jaw, chin too long, forehead to small, eyebrows downturned, eyebrows too high, lacking foward growth and beard alopecia are some of the main ones

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and noonespecial
are you going to fix all of them?
Gonna fix maxilla, chin recession, philtrum and upper lip, eyebrows, skin, nasabolal folds, maybe the uneven jaw and maybe the undereyes

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul and twinkceluwu
Curved lower eyelid, hollowness under-eyes, dorsal hump in nose, lips to narrow, top lip colouring isn’t the same as bottoms, chin is recessed,jaw to thin, face asymmetrical, acne,one zygo higher than other, slight recession on hairline NW1/NW2, curry colouring. I hade made a full list before but lost it these are the main ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
nasolabial folds, horseface, bad fwhr, bad undereye support, small mouth, narrow palate, uper eyelid exposure, long philtrum, crooked nose, narrow jaw, chin too long, forehead to small, eyebrows downturned, eyebrows too high, lacking foward growth and beard alopecia are some of the main ones
You got alot to work on

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Lost_Soul
negative canthal tilt, recessed hairline, overbite, crooked teeth, thin lips, T50 prey eyes with negative canthal tilt, short and thin eyelashes, thin arched eyebrows, recessed chin, round face, no cheekbones, 1.1 shoulder to waist ratio, big forehead, yellow teeth, big asymmetrical ears, weak jawline, overbite, no muscles, short nasal bridge, poor beard growth, acne, acne scars, unsymmetrical jawline, poor maxilla support, mouth breather, wrinkles, big crooked unsymmetrical nose, bad mid face to lower face ratio, dry lips, unwanted facial hair, unibrow, wide gap between eyes, thin neck, gynecomastia, 6cm(down there), is 5'5, old, bad breath and short clavicle bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Usernames, DarkAscender and 4 others
would have been easier to name the features that aren't flawed (none)

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and noonespecial
subhuman lack of under eyesupport
, recessed chin subhuman side profile,
subhuman orbital vectors,
1 nostril 2x bigger than the other,
one eye 1 cm lower than the other,
bloated right side from malocclusion class III,
Subhuman skin with scars all over,
High set eyebrow,
Subhuman pfl,

Etc the list too long would be here till the earth explode

• +1
philtrum slight eye area problem recessed maxilla an lower lip fat.

• +1
I thought my flaws were bad JFL, some of you guys are finished so over 🤣

• +1
I'm so subhuman that I can't even name all my flaws, because I'm too dumb and I don't know shit about it.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Schizotypalcel
negative canthal tilt, recessed hairline, overbite, crooked teeth, thin lips, T50 prey eyes with negative canthal tilt, short and thin eyelashes, thin arched eyebrows, recessed chin, round face, no cheekbones, 1.1 shoulder to waist ratio, big forehead, yellow teeth, big asymmetrical ears, weak jawline, overbite, no muscles, short nasal bridge, poor beard growth, acne, acne scars, unsymmetrical jawline, poor maxilla support, mouth breather, wrinkles, big crooked unsymmetrical nose, bad mid face to lower face ratio, dry lips, unwanted facial hair, unibrow, wide gap between eyes, thin neck, gynecomastia, 6cm(down there), is 5'5, old, bad breath and short clavicle bones.
Over as fuck , brootal

• So Sad
Reactions: Cristiano RonaIdo
nothing, everything about my face is perfect :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and YungTrappa
Nasabolal folds, narrow jaw, thin LEFT brow, slightly long midface, mouth to nose ratio is almost 1:1. That's all I can tell, I don't know the rest cuz im low iq.

• +1
Nasabolal folds, narrow jaw, thin LEFT brow, slightly long midface, mouth to nose ratio is almost 1:1. That's all I can tell, I don't know the rest cuz im low iq.
Not bad you're definitely htn+
Guessing ltn-mtn
Curved lower eyelid, hollowness under-eyes, dorsal hump in nose, lips to narrow, top lip colouring isn’t the same as bottoms, chin is recessed,jaw to thin, face asymmetrical, acne,one zygo higher than other, slight recession on hairline NW1/NW2, curry colouring. I hade made a full list before but lost it these are the main ones.
Guessing mtn
Subhuman:feelswah:
subhuman lack of under eyesupport
, recessed chin subhuman side profile,
subhuman orbital vectors,
1 nostril 2x bigger than the other,
one eye 1 cm lower than the other,
bloated right side from malocclusion class III,
Subhuman skin with scars all over,
High set eyebrow,
Subhuman pfl,

Etc the list too long would be here till the earth explode
Guessing ltn

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lost_Soul, YungTrappa, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and 2 others
I rate myself mid mtn. I think I've seen posts where you showed your face, we kinda look alike.
Do you mog me? If so you're at least high mtn-low htn

• So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa
I got nasabolal folds, big forehead, recessed chin, small lips, long philtrum, slightly long midface, flat maxilla, uneven jaw, non-existent eyebrows, weak undereyes, fat nose, horrible texture, non receding Norwood 1.5 hairline, extremely narrow jaw, assymetry in the eyes, nose, smile and lips.

• +1
Deep set eyes
Large lips
Dense eyebrows
Idk about rest

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and noonespecial
My whole face is a fucking joke.

• +1
Stfu

Doesn't sound truecel unless your harmony is death tier
I'm sub5 with 0 harmony and look like a complete creep. Ngl, but foids have run away from my subhuman ass a hell lot of times irl. I've scared some bithces in the past and most foids avoid eye contact with me.

• So Sad
I'm not gonna get surgery so it makes no sense to pinpoint all my flaws.

• +1
Average jaw, chubby cheeks, wide nose, neutral canthal tilt, eyebrows could be thicker, my upper teeth aren't entirely symetrical and are slightly tilted forward, my cheekbones aren't well defined, my forehead is enormous, my hair is curly, thin and dry af, my eyes are T50, my ramus is average, and I got smile lines

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Nick.Harte
Average jaw, chubby cheeks, wide nose, neutral canthal tilt, eyebrows could be thicker, my upper teeth aren't entirely symetrical and are slightly tilted forward, my cheekbones aren't well defined, my forehead is enormous, my hair is curly, thin and dry af, my eyes are T50, my ramus is average, and I got smile lines
Guessing htn

Also, I have a 140+ gonial angle and an extremely narrow palate. Brutally over for me

• So Sad
I'm not gonna get surgery so it makes no sense to pinpoint all my flaws.
But.. of the top of my head, prob wide nose, under eye wrinkle, too high set eyebrows, arched eyebrows, pretty thin eyebrows, chin recession. T50 eyes, slightly big forehead, slightly too pinned ears

• +1
But.. of the top of my head, prob wide nose, under eye wrinkle, too high set eyebrows, arched eyebrows, pretty thin eyebrows, chin recession. T50 eyes, slightly big forehead, slightly too pinned ears
Sounds mtn-htn

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
how is this a flaw?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
slightly weak chin projection, uneven skin tones, acne, and bad under eye support are the main issues i have

• +1