0.48 ESR not a falio but a slight imperfection
Lateral canthus could be better
bad nose
not lean enough

Wide nose from the front , Roman nose from the side
Recessed chin but not a recessed mandible
Not lean enough
Bad physique

very asymmetrical and recessed jaw with non existent ramus, a lot of fat in the cheeks, non existent brow bone with rounded forehead, patchy eyebrows, negative canthal tilt, a lot of acne

The bifid-boxy tip on my nose, it looks bad and weighs down my breathing, it makes my nose and midface look longer than it really is. I’ve booked consultations for a rhino but money and time might not allow for it.

I’m lean and my face is robust enough to be chiseled but there’s still fat, I thought it was supposed to burn off by now (30) but it’s like it’s getting worse.

I also have big ears and severe asymmetry but there’s nothing that can be done about that. I have other PSL flaws but they don’t seem to affect me too much, it’s just my nasal tip and ears.

Big forehead
Recessed brow ridge
Negative canthal tilt
Upper eyelid exposure
Weak infra orbitals
Chubby cheeks
Recessed chin
Mouth breather
Subhuman large pores

(when softmaxxed) Canthal tilt, negative orbital vector, eye asymmetry, eyebrows slightly higher than ideal. Deviated septum, dorsal hump. Midface ratio slightly too compact

Last edited:
in order of importance

overbite
wide nose
thin lower lip
dark brown eyes
chin height
zygos asymmetry
thin nose bridge

0.48 ESR not a falio but a slight imperfection
Lateral canthus could be better
bad nose
not lean enough
if these are ur only failos u must be gigachad

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
mouth width is about 1.4 and jaw width 89% ish not really a falio that but still aswell
89 jaw width is legit perfect, same as hexum, and 1.4 nose to mouth is arguably ideal

89 jaw width is legit perfect, same as hexum, and 1.4 nose to mouth is arguably ideal
very basic
but from the ratios i’ve measured this is mine
the ranges are because it is changes in pics sometimes coz of angles etc
my main problem rn is bloat too fat + nose

Attachments

• IMG_5360.jpeg
    IMG_5360.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
My philtrum is a little too short, jaw and chin a little too wide, nose a little too small and lips a little too big, also a little too tall for most woman 6’5

zygos asymmetry
Didn't even realize this was a flaw i thought they would automatically be aligned. Is it that bad to be listed as a falio?

very basic
canthal, esr, nose to mouth are unideal

very basic
some may say the chin to philtrum is unideal

I got nasabolal folds, big forehead, recessed chin, small upper lip, long philtrum, slightly long midface, flat maxilla, uneven jaw, thin eyebrows, weak undereyes, weird nose, bad skin texture, non receding Norwood 1.5 hairline, narrow jaw, assymetry in the eyes, nose, smile and lips
short ramus, bad zygos, weak undereye, nct, inward gonions, no chin projection, no browridge, bad esr (bc lack of zygos)

isn’t 4+ ideal ?

mine is 2.2-2.5 sometimes even depending on angle of pic tbh
6-9 for canthal. Higher for blacks. Im getting these ideal ranges from faceiq youtuber

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
6-9 for canthal. Higher for blacks. Im getting these ideal ranges from faceiq youtuber
9 is way too high from what i’ve seen 4-7 ish is ideal and most masculinised
6 is perfectly ideal though

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Usernames
water retention, inflammation, sloped forehead (not sure), shitty chin, thx dad for being aryan feelsgoodman

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Doesnt gandy have like 10
yeah coz his medial canthus is insanely downturned doesn’t look feminine on him bcz of how masculine the rest of his face is
elias de poot has 9 and people consider that to be a falio and too upturned

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Usernames
Bad under eye support, long midface, nct, short eyelashes, downgrown. Those are the main ones

• +1
Recessed maxilla, inward gonions, high gonial angle, recessed infras, slight nose bulbosity

Oh and very asymmetrical, some acne

Luckily I'm still a CL :cool:

Last edited:
  • Woah
nothing about my face bothers me that much although I have really weird kind of harmony between unusual features.

Didn't even realize this was a flaw i thought they would automatically be aligned. Is it that bad to be listed as a falio?
idk it's noticeable to me, my left zygo is higher set and possibly bigger

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel