Name every most attractive physical body and facial feature that white people can only have or have predominantly above other ethnicities

E

Euphoric Hero

Iron
I’m trying to figure out all of the most attractive physical features that different races offer.

indians = nothing

blue eyes,blonde hair,caucasian skull shape,high nose bridge, deep set eyes,orbital's.

the rest like height,frame,jaw,hair type,etc. is in all race's

Literally just being 6'+ NT as a white > ethnic chads, its impossible to be incel

Nose, height and coloured eyes biggest pro of being whyte

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 21863
Literally just being 6'+ NT as a white > ethnic chads, its impossible to be incel
Look like anime character or FF + 6'0-6'3 + good frame = all

Have dick minimum 6x5

Nose, height and coloured eyes biggest pro of being whyte
Not really, literally just being WHITE on tinder gets you 3x matches, (Asians want you, Latinas want you, Whites want you) vs next runner up Hispanics (asians AVOID you, Latinas are picky to you, Whites dont want you)

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
Black africans and east asians have our own unique aesthetics and appeal. It's an untouchable appeal that will never go away. Non European Caucasians are cursed with being the off brand version of European caucasians.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Not really, literally just being WHITE on tinder gets you 3x matches, (Asians want you, Latinas want you, Whites want you) vs next runner up Hispanics (asians AVOID you, Latinas are picky to you, Whites dont want you)
This tbh being white on dating apps is a cheat code

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
Deep set eyes on average
And, sharper nose on average
And for nordics usually sharper looking bones.
All of this is possible for ethnics tho but more rare.
Then its coloring but then again pale asf isn’t halo and ethnics can have light eyes.

The main difference is the 3 i said. Sharpness, nose eyes, that make one more ethnic.
Tho, most white like most people of every race look shit. And only a selected few look good.
Chad is his own race.

Who cares about quantity its about quality.
Also, yes its true, but as long as you have your niche its all good.

Black africans and east asians have our own unique aesthetics and appeal. It's an untouchable appeal that will never go away. Non European Caucasians are cursed with being the off brand version of European caucasians.
Agree 100%, this is something I've said before.

When it comes to racial types, European/East Asian/African are the 3 distinct polarities. Other groups (South/Central American, Middle Eastern, Pacific Islander, etc.) are less distinct versions of those three groups. [A few other groups (Australian Aboriginees, Native Americans) are too marginal to matter much.]

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Cheesyrumble
Non European Caucasians are cursed with being the off brand version of European caucasians.
@Chinlet Ascension

IRL people could tell I'm a mixed non-European Caucasoid from my eyes and lips.

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble