Name pill for ethnics

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
Which name do you think is more important to have living in the west? Like a white sounding first name or a white sounding last name??

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I have a white sounding first name but Im a lightskin it just so goofy and embarrassing if only I had a latino name

I have a white sounding first name but Im a lightskin it just so goofy and embarrassing if only I had a latino name
Why embarrassing?

Like a whiteboy called Demarcus
whats wrong with demarcus
Demarcus Cousins Sport GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Lol. So it’s not a normal white name like mike bob james
People clown me for it nigga I live in london take the white supremacy out ur ass and apply my situation to the REAL WORLD. Its embarrassing and people make fun of ethnics with white names. Try live as a Mohammed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jhon Smith
People clown me for it nigga I live in london take the white supremacy out ur ass and apply my situation to the REAL WORLD. Its embarrassing and people make fun of ethnics with white names
I know but I don’t look ethnic and i used a white boy name before and people actually believe that’s my name

• +1
I know but I don’t look ethnic and i used a white boy name before and people actually believe that’s my name
Because
You dont
Look
Ethnic
Perhaps

Because
You dont
Look
Ethnic
Perhaps
And luckily my last name is not ethnic more like a eastern last name idk where it came from but it’s blessing 😂

• Woah
If I order an Uber and they have some weird ass name I just know the car is going to smell

@try2beme Why you chocked about my last name

Which name do you think is more important to have living in the west? Like a white sounding first name or a white sounding last name??
Deshawn Tayshaun Humberto Gonzalo IV