Name the best aesthetically-focused maxfac surgeons

newlurker69

newlurker69

Iron
I need a bimax, yet so many bimax results are disappointing. Who around the world should I be consulting with?

Known people so far (some are far too expensive):
- Ramieri
- Raffaini
- Alfaro
- Gunson
- LACOMS (gets a lot of love in the jaw surgery subreddit)
- Sailer

Who are the other great surgeons I should consult with?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Anchor_Ship and thecel
why get surgery when you can mew away any craniofacial deformity

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AnnatarGorthaur, fuckedupmanlet, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Gunson is more aesthetics focused and aggressive with movements than LAcoms (Relle), but Relle is a better more ethical surgeon. Gunson is a sociopathic Mormon salesman who runs a weird stepford wives type practice. A good surgeon, but not great and not as good as his mentor or the truly top guys. I'm not as familiar with the Euros.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and thecel
Gunson is more aesthetics focused and aggressive with movements than LAcoms (Relle), but Relle is a better more ethical surgeon. Gunson is a sociopathic Mormon salesman who runs a weird stepford wives type practice. A good surgeon, but not great and not as good as his mentor or the truly top guys. I'm not as familiar with the Euros.
who are the truly top guys?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
who are the truly top guys?
I'm honestly not sure who the top guys in the US are at the moment. For a while every surgeon I spoke with thought Posnick was God, but he retired.

Then there's the distinction between most talented surgeon (which Gunson isn't), and likely to recommend large blackpilled movements (which Gunson definitely is)

• +1
Reactions: thecel and dough
coceancig

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anonymoususer, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
defrancq as well

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Gaia262
There are so many 'unknown' surgeons by the standards of this forum/JSF/reddit who come up with great aesthetic results, but just don't have a dedicated aesthetically-focused and heavily-marketed practice. For example probably the best male jaw surgery result I've ever seen is from some guy up in Karolinska University (Stockholm) who also operated on his twin, absolutely nailed his lower third, guy went from 'deformed' to 'could model' (if you're in the jaw surgery facebook group you'll know exactly who I'm on about).

• +1
Reactions: ineedsurgery2022 and PubertyMaxxer
If you have enough cash and want a brutal look go with sailer

I don’t have Sailer money but I do have Alfaro money, so Alfaro is my top contender.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
There are so many 'unknown' surgeons by the standards of this forum/JSF/reddit who come up with great aesthetic results, but just don't have a dedicated aesthetically-focused and heavily-marketed practice. For example probably the best male jaw surgery result I've ever seen is from some guy up in Karolinska University (Stockholm) who also operated on his twin, absolutely nailed his lower third, guy went from 'deformed' to 'could model' (if you're in the jaw surgery facebook group you'll know exactly who I'm on about).
Can you provide a name tho :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I don’t have Sailer money but I do have Alfaro money, so Alfaro is my top contender.
If you can afford Alfaro then just go with him. He gives the larges movements and CCWRs very consistently. Here are some not so well known surgeons whose results impress me:

If you can afford Alfaro then just go with him. He gives the larges movements and CCWRs very consistently. Here are some not so well known surgeons whose results impress me:
I’ve read on this forum that Sailer became too old for this shit

Name