Name Theory: Having An Attractive Name Help You in LIfe?

D

Deleted member 16661

Iron
Im 19M and think its said before that you have to be good-looking obviously. However, in the case that you're not, I've noticed in several people that those with good-looking names( ones with letters that dont go below the baseline), perhaps good-sounding names, have a way, way better chance of ascending than those that dont. Perhaps it's natures way of pushing them.

And yes, you can change your name(super lame move btw). But the one you have from birth is the one people will always know you by and its the one that influences most.

Let's say Zyzz(Aziz) and Chestbrah(Said) for example. You can argue Zyzz was better looking, taller etc. to start but I'm sure the name Aziz gave Zyzz more confidence and perhaps destiny(?) to get him where he got.

It's like you get this little extra push. So, if you decide that you weren't gonna continue ascending or whatever, your name would be the little extra push you needed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nanefer, angelo, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Having a special name makes you feel special and you'll get the feeling of what i call ''main character effect'' and it'll have so much benefits.

is the one people will always know you
You can change the where you live after ascension and changing your name basically you are becoming a completely new person.

super lame move btw
No, it isn't. İt is very similar to looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
@StrangerDanger this is the thread u missed lol.

I don't know why this guy always deletes his threads.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I don't know why this guy always deletes his threads.
Alright i copied it;

------

I think its said before that you have to be good-looking obviously. However, in the case that you're not, I've noticed in several people that those with good-looking names( ones with letters that dont go below the baseline), perhaps good-sounding names, have a way, way better chance of ascending than those that dont. Perhaps it's natures way of pushing them.

And yes, you can change your name(super lame move btw). But the one you have from birth is the one people will always know you by and its the one that influences most.

Let's say Zyzz(Aziz) and Chestbrah(Said) for example. You can argue Zyzz was better looking, taller etc. to start but I'm sure the name Aziz gave Zyzz more confidence and perhaps destiny(?) to get him where he got.

Another one: Cristiano Ronaldo

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
:feelskek::feelskek: imagine how stupid u would feel when u change ur first name and new people start calling you by it but you know its not the real you:feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
Alright i copied it;

------

I think its said before that you have to be good-looking obviously. However, in the case that you're not, I've noticed in several people that those with good-looking names( ones with letters that dont go below the baseline), perhaps good-sounding names, have a way, way better chance of ascending than those that dont. Perhaps it's natures way of pushing them.

Another one: Cristiano Ronaldo
What a legend.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
No, but a ridiculous name can be a failo especially during your formative years.

• +1
No, but a ridiculous name can be a failo especially during your formative years.
My name is Vova (normal Russian name) but everyone called me Vulva in school. I need to change my name ASAP.

• JFL
Reactions: OverCoper, BrahminBoss and ALP
imagine how stupid u would feel when u change ur first name and new people start calling you by it but you know its not the real you
You'll get used to it.

And it has potential to change your charecter too.

What i mean is;

Let's say you did every looksmax and ascended to htn or chadlite,
But everyone around you is thinking you are weird and obsessed with yourself because they know how you used to look like + you are still high inhib af.

AND BAMMM

YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME.
YOU MOVE TO ANOTHER CİTY.
YOU START TO ACT COMPLETELY AGAİNST YOUR HİGH İNHİB SELF.

İt's the final touch for ascension i think.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, angelo, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
You'll get used to it.

And it has potential to change your charecter too.

What i mean is;

Let's say you did every looksmax and ascended to htn or chadlite,
But everyone around you is thinking you are weird and obsessed with yourself because they know how you used to look like + you are still high inhib af.

AND BAMMM

YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME.
YOU MOVE TO ANOTHER CİTY.
YOU START TO ACT COMPLETELY AGAİNST YOUR HİGH İNHİB SELF.

İt's the final touch for ascension i think.
In most countries it's hard af too change your name, impossible withouth a good reason. Only USA has it easy

• +1
Reactions: ALP
This is true. I doubt Brad Pitt would be as popular and successful if his first name was something like Nigel lol

• JFL
Reactions: angelo and ALP
my name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn
IjQEeSyF 400x400

Cope niggas named humphry with gigachad face fucks more