Name top 3 humans you know IRL who you wanna see dead on the news

Weed

Weed

Trimax 2027 🔪
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Posts
3,939
Reputation
5,163
ded srs
for me is
my ex bully
my fake friend
one of my childhood verbal bullies
 
1. Weed
2. Hamlossus
3. Penislossus
 
I don't know you IRL you twat
U really think so :feelswhere:
All truecels got a mind link, we are wired together for eternity brother.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
u
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
my grandparents
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
my grandparents
Why
Epe cry sad mommy milky pepe 11562870421aw8bfdqwbm
 
This one bitch I went to high school with
 
No one
 
Last edited:
It's rude to think like that . Respect everyone
😂🤣
 
It's rude to think like that . Respect everyone
😂🤣
fucking cope, they would love to see your ass burn in an oven(probably) if you hate them too. There are reasons to hate. Extrovert & Bad people should be holocausted.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
fucking cope, they would love to see your ass burn in an oven(probably) if you hate them too. There are reasons to hate. Extrovert & Bad people should be holocausted.
I was joking man.
 
Me, Myself and I
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I can't think of anyone
 

Similar threads

jotunnr
Replies
18
Views
161
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Clqs
Replies
0
Views
29
Clqs
Clqs
Jlaemees
Replies
8
Views
37
jflmeister
jflmeister
Baeseth
Replies
1
Views
31
gandylite.
gandylite.
atleastimskinny471
Replies
29
Views
150
Thief
Thief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top