Name your 2024 Looksmax.org Forum "Chads"

dragomaxxer

dragomaxxer

ascending to chadlite
Forum has changed a lot in these past months with many of our old beloved forum "chads" essentially going awol so would like to see what your guys opinion is on the current ones.

I'll start, these are in no particular order since ranking them is kinda pointless considering ive only seen limited pictures of all and some users i have not even seen pictures off.

@Clavicular
@pneumocystosis
@SteveRogers
@NorwoodAscender
@qwertynineofive (Not very active on here but og user and mogs hard pretty underrated)
@Orc (Certified org classic)
@Zeta
@ConfusedBolivian
-me (self glaze :feelsohh:)
@Amnesia

lmk if i missed any or if you disagree

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Clavicular, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and St.TikTokcel
Forum has changed a lot in these past months with many of our old beloved forum "chads" essentially going awol so would like to see what your guys opinion is on the current ones.

I'll start, these are in no particular order since ranking them is kinda pointless considering ive only seen limited pictures of all and some users i have not even seen pictures off.

-@Clavicular
-@pneumocystosis
-@SteveRogers
-@NorwoodAscender
-@qwertynineofive (Not very active on here but og user and mogs hard pretty underrated)
-@Orc (Certified org classic)
-@Zeta
-@ConfusedBolivian

this guy is not quite there yet but has chadlite potential if he gets some surgeries
Lads, I think you've forgot what "chad" actually means.
430076019 415844620961334 1418944536487634452 n

• +1
Reactions: greywind, WatermelonLover, BrahminBoss and 2 others
@zxzz (RIP)

Lads, I think you've forgot what "chad" actually means.
View attachment 2858346

do you know what quotation marks are intender for?

no one here is chad and never has been, i put forum "chads" specifically in quotations so it wouldnt be confused with that bruh. thats just a term thats been used before to discuss people like amnesia crisick arvid etc

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
do you know what quotation marks are intender for?

no one here is chad and never has been, i put forum "chads" specifically in quotations so it wouldnt be confused with that bruh. thats just a term thats been used before to discuss people like amnesia crisick arvid etc
Yeah but that trio amogs the aforementioned "chads"

this guy is not quite there yet but has chadlite potential if he gets some surgeries

ive seen recent pictures of him he is looking better already he and I have similar failos and potential but yes i agree

we both have similar hardmaxxes required to ascend

I know @sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Yeah but that trio amogs the aforementioned "chads"

yes but they arent here anymore which is why im asking who the current ones are i dont disagree with you

arvid and etc were something else

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@Blackgymmax Tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

@Clavicular
@pneumocystosis
@SteveRogers
@NorwoodAscender
@qwertynineofive (Not very active on here but og user and mogs hard pretty underrated)
@Orc (Certified org classic)
@Zeta
@ConfusedBolivian
@Amnesia

where is funky nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back