names of some non-NT supermodels

F

future_mogger

Diamond
i heard somewhere that david gandy might be non NT/aspie. imo, lucky blue seems to be one too, in his interview, he was very tensed. does anyone know famous non NT male models?

you're better off asking which are nt because the majority of male models are weirdos with awkward personalities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, futuregigamogger, Xangsane and 8 others
you're better off asking which are nt because the majority of male models are weirdos with awkward personalities.
Another proof that NT is cope by normies. it was always looks and height. btw, chico and meeks seem giga NT

Another proof that NT is cope by normies. it was always looks and height. btw, chico and meeks seem giga NT
meanwhile.

there's a stereotype of male models being stupid and this is because they come across as retarded to normal people due to how awkward they are.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Xangsane
How does some male supermodels being aspie disprove the NTpill?

i heard somewhere that david gandy might be non NT/aspie. imo, lucky blue seems to be one too, in his interview, he was very tensed. does anyone know famous non NT male models?
IMG 20231225 155949

i think you misunderstood, models have exceptionally high confidence reinforcement, which gives them abundance, therefore allowing them to become crazy and have sex all day long without reprocussions, resulting in a lesser care of morals cause they will still be liked.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and future_mogger
Jordan barret is also Non nt.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Deleted member 49130
Henry cavill prlly most non nt person together with jordan barett

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and kanderior
Sean O'Pry is visibly nervous and twitchy in a lot of interviews I've seen of him

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and socialcel
How does some male supermodels being aspie disprove the NTpill?
anyway, being non NT isnt in my control. my dad is non NT too, so its genetic. can only be upset about things in my control

The problem in .org is that users divide people in NT/non-NT.
There isn't an exact line that defines that, is more like a "scale".

the NTpill:

-chad doesn't need to be NT. autistic traits are seen as unique and cool.
-normie needs to be NT. autistic traits are seen as weird and creepy.

chads being autistic doesn't disprove the NTpill.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
its not cope, youre never gonna be a psl god so you better fucking be nt.

• WTF
Reactions: future_mogger
what? dont we talk about improving things we can change and control here? what can i do if my genes arent NT? its literally brain chemistry

bro wants representation in media πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
meanwhile.

there's a stereotype of male models being stupid and this is because they come across as retarded to normal people due to how awkward they are.

no wonder why everyone called him OΒ΄aspie

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

Users who are viewing this thread

Back